Location - where is Family Resort Seiblishof
· ski-in on Red 1· 3 minutes' walk to the village centre · 6 minutes' walk to the Silvretta gondola · 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop · children's train to the gondola
- hotel description
- Family Resort Seiblishof description
The Seiblishof was designed with families in mind, so you’re sure to have an unforgettable stay whatever your age.
You can’t miss the hotel’s sunny yellow exterior and glass dome-topped entrance. It’s located towards the edge of the resort, so you’re away from the hustle and bustle – but it’s still just a few minutes’ walk to the centre and the Silvretta gondola. You can walk or catch the ski bus or kids’ train to the lifts in the morning, and ski straight back to the hotel or the town at the end of the day to soak up the après atmosphere.
Back at the hotel, there’s loads of entertainment on offer. Little ones can splash about in the kids’ pool and have fun with friends in Toni’s Adventure Club, which is jam-packed with activities to keep them busy until bedtime. The Seiblishof can provide all the gear you need, from highchairs to baby monitors, and there’s even a 24-hour parents’ kitchen with a fridge and microwave.
With the kids taken care of, the grown-ups can take time to enjoy the impressive spa area. On top of the indoor pool, it’s got an array of saunas and steam baths, infrared cabins, experience showers and relaxation areas, plus a whole menu of massages and treatments to choose from. Once you're fully relaxed, you can savour a drink or two in the bar or wine cellar, perhaps while listening to live music.
At mealtimes, you’ll gather in the restaurant to feast on generous breakfast buffets and 5-course evening meals. Early dinners are available for families with young children, or the adults can choose to dine alone while the kids are taken care of by the childcare staff in a separate restaurant.
With all the fun you'll be having on and off the slopes, you'll want to share everything with people at home. The hotel's free WiFi allows you to stay connected and post those all-important memories.
Groups over eight are on request only.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Toni's Adventure Club
Recommended by Crystal, the hotel hosts a range of activities and facilities to keep kids entertained from morning until night. Children aged 3-12 years will enjoy all of the following, free of charge.
- Weekly activity programme
- Toni's Adventureland with climbing wall and arts & crafts area
- Soft play area with slide and ball pit
- Children's theatre and cinema
- Supervised kids' restaurant
Supervision is available five days a week from 3-9pm and is subject to minimum numbers. Pre-booking is recommended.Family facilities
On top of the kids' club, the hotel also offers a range of services for babies and young children. These include:
- Hotel's private nanny service (for an extra charge)
- Infant care set including cot, changing mat and more
- Breakfast corner with quality, healthy food for young children
- Highchairs, bottle warmers and sterilisers
- Free baby monitors available for hire
- Parents' kitchen with 24-hour access to a fridge and a microwave
Facilities - Family Resort Seiblishof features
· free WiFi and internet terminal · bar · lounge · wine cellar · regular live music · 1000m² Mountain Winter Spa with indoor pool with hydro-flow system, kids' splash pool with slide, water games, rain and waterfall showers, Kneipp basin, Finnish sauna, herbal steam bath, salt steam bath, infrared cabin, fresh air grotto and relaxation areas · fitness room · extra charge for spa treatments · free Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run Toni's Adventure Club with lunch and snacks included · 100m² children's soft play area with ball pit · parents' kitchen with 24-hour access to a fridge and microwave · highchairs, baby bouncers, bottle warmers, sterilisers, changing mats, potties and more · baby monitors available · kids' toys available for hire · extra charge for babysitting service · games room with table football, air hockey and pinball · lift to 5th floor · 57 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, minibar, baby-listening service and are non-smoking.
Twin eaves room (30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. These rooms have a sloped ceiling.
Twin room (35m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room (40m²)- sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin bedroom, separate kids’ sleeping area with bunk beds, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room (50m²) - sleeps 2-5 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin bedroom, separate kids' sleeping area with bunk beds and single bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
All rooms and suites sleep a maximum of 2 adults. All 3rd, 4th and 5th beds are suitable for children up to 18 years inclusive.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals - food and drink in Family Resort Seiblishof
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · sweet and savoury après snacks · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · early meals for children · children's restaurant with childcare · baby breakfast corner · kids’ buffet at evening meals · baby menu with Hipp products · weekly farmers' buffet and Mediterranean buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.