· ski to door · 3 minutes walk to village centre and Silvretta Gondola · 1 minute walk to ski bus stop · children's train to gondola
Offering an exceptional family holiday experience, the Family Resort Seiblishof provides your children with a hotel designed around them, so you’re sure to have an unforgettable stay no matter what your age. With Toni’s Adventureland & Splash pool and all-day childcare, jam-packed with activity programmes right up until bed time, they’ll always be entertained. With the kids taken care of, parents can enjoy the impressive spa area and tremendous array of spa treatments on offer. To top it off, the hotel has an ideal central location just a few minutes walk from the gondola - you can even ski back to the hotel at the end of the day.
The 'Family Resort Seiblishof' has a whole host of activities and facilities for children to keep them entertained from morning ‘til night.
Children aged 3-12yrs incl. will enjoy all of the following included in their holiday price:
• Kids club with activity programme (3.30-9pm, Sun-Fri).
• Toni’s Adventureland (9am-9pm Sun-Fri).
• Evening activities including cinema, pyjama party and puppet shows.
• Children's 'Water World' swimming pool and slide.
• Soft play area with slide & ball pool.
• Arts & crafts.
• Climbing wall.
• Mini disco.
• Children's theatre and cinema.
• Children's restaurant.
• Free use of sledges & snow gliders.
• Free lunch and snacks.
• Free squash all day from the children’s restaurant.
• Free children's train to gondola station (unsupervised).
Infants aged 6mths-2yrs incl. (extra charge) benefit from these dedicated facilities and services:
• Hotel's own nanny service (8.30am-3.30pm Sun-Fri).
• Infant 'care set' in room including cot, changing mat, etc.
• Breakfast corner with quality, healthy food for young children.
• Parents kitchen with 24hr access to fridge and microwave.
open all season
These facilities do not need to be pre-booked.
• fantastic spa including indoor pool, whirlpool, saunas, steam rooms, infrared cabin, relaxation area and fitness room • extra charge for spa beauty treatments and solarium
• children's 'Water World' splash pool with slide • bar • lounge • free internet terminal and Wi-Fi • wine cellar • regular live music • sun terrace • free kids club for 3-12 yrs incl. with lunch and snacks included • 100m² children's soft play area with ball pool • extensive facilities for children and infants (see 'Families' section for more information) • parents corner with 24hr access to fridge and microwave • free use of high chairs, baby bouncers, bottle warmers, sterilisers, changing mats, pottys and much more • free baby monitors available • kids toys available for hire • extra charge for baby sitting service • games room with table football, air hockey and pin ball • lift to 5th floor • 57 bedrooms
for 2 people on half board sharing a deluxe room consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed and separate WC (35m²). Family rooms with Austrian twin beds, bunk beds and living area separated by a sliding door with separate WC (40m²) are also available at a supplement. All family and deluxe rooms sleep up to 4 people (max 2 adults). All bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, minibar, baby listening service, bathrobes, slippers, balcony and are non-smoking.
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet • weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included • early meals for children • children's restaurant with child care • baby breakfast corner • kids’ buffet at evening meals • baby menu with Hipp products
There is an extra charge for infantsof €459 (up to 2 years) staying at this hotel (on bookings made after 30 Oct 2013).
Groups over 8 on request only.
|Sat 17 Dec 201617/12/16|
|Sat 24 Dec 201624/12/16|
|Sat 31 Dec 201631/12/16|
|Sat 07 Jan 201707/01/17|
|Sat 14 Jan 201714/01/17|
|Sat 21 Jan 201721/01/17|
|Sat 28 Jan 201728/01/17|
|Sat 04 Feb 201704/02/17|
|Sat 11 Feb 201711/02/17|
|Sat 18 Feb 201718/02/17|
|Sat 25 Feb 201725/02/17|
|Sat 04 Mar 201704/03/17|
|Sat 11 Mar 201711/03/17|
|Sat 18 Mar 201718/03/17|
|Sat 25 Mar 201725/03/17|
|Sat 01 Apr 201701/04/17|
|Sat 08 Apr 201708/04/17|
•Some of Austria highest slopes •Awesome après •Famously fast lifts
A place to ski high and party hard: As well as having some of the nation’s finest snow conditions, Ischgl’s neck and neck with St Anton for the title of Austria’s best après, which is cranked up at each end of the season with the legendary Top of the Mountain festivals.
Great for •Snow sure •Groups
Snow Report: Top 50cm, Bottom 20cm
Snow Forecast: 2cm expected this week
Snow History: December average depth 60.17cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Innsbruck||90 minutes, 100km|
Ischgl lift pass price last reported as 219.00€ 6 days. Ask for a quote when booking Family Resort Seiblishof.
Night skiing: Yes
Ischgl has NSEW facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing November-May.
|Top of slopes:||2864m|
|Bottom of piste:||1400m|
|Total length of trails:||238km|
|Longest piste:||11 km|
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?