Chalet Valerie is located approximately 200 metres from the Les Eurcherts 6 seater express chairlift, ESF School meeting point and the piste. Les Eurcherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school.La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
Chalet Valerie is a chalet apartment in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosiere at a height of 1850 metres, it is part of an attractive small chalet apartment complex. Valerie has 3 en-suite bedrooms, one of which can be used as a family room, ideally for 2 children,so this chalet sleeps up to 8 people. This along with its bright, modern interior and beautiful views make Chalet Valerie hugely popular with families.
Catered service price includes:
• Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
• Seven nights’ accommodation
• A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
• Cooked breakfast on four mornings
• Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
• Afternoon tea on six afternoons
• A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
• Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
• Complimentary toiletries
• Mid-week clean with towel change
• Free WiFi access (see FAQ) & UK Satellite Television
• Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
• Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
• Ski Pass
• Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
• Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
• Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
3 en-suite bedrooms and am additional open plan sleeping area upstairs for 2 people
Bedroom 1 is a double with en-suite bath/shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
Bedroom 2 is a twin with en-suite shower, toilet, heated towel rail and washbasin
Bedroom 3 is a double with bath/shower, toilet, heated towel rail and washbasin.
In addition there is sleeping area upstairs with two single beds and no bathrooms facilities so this is ideal for families.The entrance to this area is via a staircase from the living room,and has a curtain across the doorway but no door.
Additional toilet in Hall
Large dining table
Large open plan living/dining area
Fantastic views over the valley
200m from lifts and ice skating rink
TV & DVD player
Free WIFI & satellite T.V