Only 200m from the main lifts and piste
Chalet Petit Chardon is located in the heart of the La Plagne/Paradiski ski area in the village of La Plagne 1800 and is located just 200m to the slopes. It is unique in the area having access to a heated outdoor swimming pool, sauna, squash court and games room. The interior has been designed to the highest specification and comfort with the exterior benefiting from a large south facing balcony to capture the view of the piste and swimming pool below. There are three en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people, together with a large lounge/dining room with a real log fire
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights' accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on seven afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of swimming pool/sauna/squash courts (where applicable at selected times and dates)
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
During your stay in one of our catered chalets we will serve you hearty breakfasts on five days of your stay and self-service on two days; tasty home-made cake for afternoon tea and a delicious evening meal each evening for six nights of your stay, all complimented with unlimited bottled wine.
As skiers ourselves, we know how important breakfast is to set you up for a good day on the mountain so on the 5 days where a cooked breakfast is provided you can take your pick from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with lardons, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or our specially imported Yorkshire tea. On our self-service days there is a good selection to choose from including cereals, bread,ham and cheese etc.
It’s a favourite chalet tradition, coming back to your chalet at the end of a hard day on the piste to a freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee.
Our menu is freshly prepared to create delicious wholesome dishes that may range from local mountain favourites such as a traditional rich boeuf bourguignon to Loin of pork with caramelised apple and cider all served with delicious accompaniments and seasonal vegetables. We finish with scrumptious desserts such as a classic warming apple crumble or a melt in your mouth chocolate fondant. All of our food is complimented with a choice of handpicked wines and finally we round off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea. On your final evening we serve a fourth course of cheese.
Your host will serve our house wine throughout the meal which we have specially chosen to accompany the dishes on our menu. We have a good selection of white and red wines based on our pre-season wine tastings which we do every year plus feedback that we receive each year from our guests. In addition you may you may upgrade to our premium/luxury selection of wine by purchasing them by the case before your holiday.
Children aged between 2 and 12 will be served an earlier 2 course menu of simple home cooked favourites at around 6.30 pm. For children under 2 baby food is not provided.
If you have any particular dietary requirements please talk to us beforehand so we can do our best to get things just how you like it. We are able to source some ingredients for you as long as we know beforehand. Vegetarian options are available on our normal chalet menus and there is no charge for this but we will need at least 2 weeks notice to obtain the products.
We can cater for other special diets such a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, specific food allergies. Etc. There will be a charge of £50 per person per week. Any dietary requirements must be advised to us at the time of booking in order for us to be fully prepared. Due to our delivery service for food it does mean that we cannot cater for any special diets that have not been notified to us at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Staff Day off
In order to comply with all legal regulations in France and the EU all of our chalet staff have one full day off during your stay together with one half day off. On their days off breakfast is provided for you and it will be all laid out the night before so it will be help yourself. In the evening of the full day off it’s a great chance to try out one of the local restaurants; your chalet host will know all the good ones and will be pleased to make a reservation for you.