Lys Martagon is a self contained SKI IN - SKI OUT chalet in the Les Almes sector of Tignes. It accommodates up to 16 guests in 7 bedrooms over three floors.
Lys Martagon is beautifully positioned right next to the slopes. The chalet is on a private road with no noise, and has beatuiful panoramic views, from the Sassiere to the Grande Motte.
Built by a local family with traditional materials this a great example of a quality mountain chalet. The Bedrooms are on the East and South aspects of the building with views of La Grande Motte on the South and La Grand Sassiere and La Pointe du Lavachet on the East.
Lys Martagon has a lovely living/dining area with large sliding windows giving huge amount of natural light and making the most of the stunning mountain views. The sliding doors lead to a large South facing balcony.
The chalet benefits from a sauna on the ground floor ensuring you relax whilst on your winter holiday!
There is a large boot and ski room on the ground floor, from here you can directly access the Chaudannes and Paquis chair lifts via a blue piste, straight out of the boot room. You can ski back to the chalet.
For those bad weather days the free WIFI and Freeview TV are perfect.
For après ski, shopping or just a walk around town Lys Martagon is around a 5 minute walk (500m) to the centre of Le Lac.
Inclusive shuttle runs into town can be provided if you have small children, or just simply looking for an easier journey back after apres-ski! These run between 8:30-10:00 & 16:00-17:30.
The PREMIUM package: All the usuals.
- 7 x Night’s chalet accommodation.
- 5 x Delicious FOUR-course evening meal.
- Bubbles and canapés alternating during each hosted evening.
- 5 x cooked breakfasts (and also fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts & fresh pastries) and 2 hosted continental breakfasts
- 7 x Afternoon teas with freshly baked cakes.
- Our hand selected bottles of red and white wine to accompany the evening meal.
- Tea & coffee available
- Honesty bar available outside of meal times
- Bed linen, towels, MID-WEEK TOWEL CHANGE, and local taxes.
The PREMIUM Package also includes - the trimmings:
- FREE return MINIBUS transfer from Geneva airport.
- FREE WIFI
- Hosted continental breakfast for the morning of chalet staffs' day off. (fruit juices, selection of cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, and fresh pastries)
- A team of dedicated and caring on-site chalet staff and management.
- Resort assistance - restaurant bookings, resort shuttle reservations, additional activites, can all be arranged.
- Liftpasses can be provided on arrival - Package SAVING when buying liftpass from us, and HASSLE FREE :)
Room 1 is a twin/double room that also has ample space for all of your holiday essentials. It is en-suite with a bath, toilet and sink. This room benefits from beautiful views of La Pointe du Lavachet and La Grande Sassiere.
Room 2 is a twin/double room that also has ample space for all of your holiday essentials. It is en-suite with a shower, toilet and sink.
Room 3 is a twin/double room, it is en-suite with a shower, toilet and sink.
Room 4 is accessed from the living/dinning room. A great twin/double room, it is en-suite with a shower, toilet and sink. It has a window to the East aspect with views of La Pointe du Lavachet
Room 4A Chalet Lys Martagon also offers the flexibility of a large family room, with a mezzanine floor. Room 4A has a twin/double and a further twin on the mezzanine which is accessed by a steep staircase (not suitable for young children), and also benefits from an ensuite shower room. This comfortably sleeps up to 4 people in their own self-contained apartment within the chalet.
Room 5 is a twin or a double room with windows on the East side of the chalet. They share a bathroom with shower and sink with Room 6, and have a separate toilet. A South-facing balcony can be accessed from the mezzainine level.
Room 6 is a twin or a double room with windows on the East side of the chalet. They share a bathroom with shower and sink with Room 5, and have a separate toilet. A South-facing balcony can be accessed from the mezzainine level.
The chalet is safely accessed by a code and there is a large ski and boot room to store your kit.
The Lys Martagon is in a very quiet location, perfect to ski to, but away from the noise!
Access to the piste is just by the chalet. The run heads just 50 metres to the bottom of the Paquis and Chaudannes chairlfit.
Amenities, all within a 5-minute walk, include a supermarket, choice of restaurants and bars and ski shops.
The chalet includes bed linen, towels and local taxes.