Chalet Le Grenier is a stunning ‘nearly’ ski-in/ski-out chalet, situated in the Morel region of Méribel. It enviably located just across the road from the Morel chairlift and the Hulotte piste allowing access to the snow. The chalet is large and imposing with 550m2 of exquisitely designed rooms arranged over five floors, with the added convenient benefit of a lift. Chalet Le Grenier has been created with relaxation and enjoyment at the forefront of its design.
The entrance to the chalet leads to a central foyer with birds eye view of the living and dining area on the level below. A well-equipped boot room and cloakroom are located on this floor with their own separate entrance. Above, is the games room hideaway with snooker table, wide screen TV and comfy sofas.
Below the entrance foyer is the main living area with triple height windows and panoramic mountain views. Wide glass doors open up to the large sunny terrace with outdoor seating. Inviting comfy sofas surround a central fireplace before leading into the dining area and kitchen. The TV snug has a widescreen TV with Sky and Apple TV and this adjoins a study/library.
On the lower two levels, there are two master bedroom suites and an additional four double/twin bedrooms. Impeccably designed and furnished, all bedrooms are generously sized and have separate marble tiled en-suites with a bath and shower. Every bedroom has a Bose sound system and mood lighting. Five of the bedrooms have direct access to a balcony or terrace with wonderful mountain views.
The spa is located on the lower ground floor of the chalet and provides the perfect environment to unwind after a day on the slopes. The stunning sunken Jacuzzi is large enough to fit the whole family and leads to the sauna and massage room. If you need to keep up with training while away, there is a gym with a state of the art treadmill and bike and a fully integrated sound/TV system.
Chalet Le Grenier is the perfect ski-in/ski-out family chalet (10m from slopes) and the bespoke service provides guests with an unforgettable stay. No Pets allowed.
Chalet Le Grenier is sold and managed on behalf of SAS Snow Mountain Chalets.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 5 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Sleeps 12 guests in 2 master ensuite bedrooms and 4 en-suite bedrooms
Indoor sunken Jacuzzi
Massage room, Sauna
Gym with Technogym treadmill and bike, TRX and TV
TV Snug with Sky, Apple TV and Playstation 4
Games room with snooker table, with TV, SKY, Apple TV and Playstation 4 and comfy seating
Library/Study with two iMac computers and Wi-fi throughout
Expansive south facing terraces with seating and mountain views
4×4 Caravelle in resort chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from €21,700 per week
The Very Best Relaxation
Wellness is at the heart of this chalet, with a stunning spa waiting for you at the end of the day. The beautiful sunken Jacuzzi is big enough for everyone to enjoy. The adjoining sauna will soothe your weary limbs before heading to the chalet massage room for a relaxing treatment from one of recommended masseurs or physios.
Guests wanting a little more exercise after skiing will find the chalet gym with a TRX, an Artis treadmill, bike and kettlebells.
For those who just like to relax watching the views of the mountains, there is comfortable seating on the terrace where you can wrap up and enjoy a hot drink or glass of Perrier-Jouët the house champagne.
The Ultimate Space for Entertainment
Where else could you have your private chef whip up a bowl of buttery, salted popcorn and nestle up to get cosy and to watch a movie in the comfort of your chalet? Le Grenier’s TV Snug is complete with Apple TV and Sky, to showcase all your favourite movies on a 55cm widescreen television. A lovely addition to this family chalet, it makes for an evening of great entertainment and is perfect for those extra cold weather days or when the slopes are a whiteout. There is also a PlayStation 4 which will keep all the children entertained after a day on the slopes. Alternatively, enjoy a game of pool or watch the rest of the family play from the comfort of the upstairs games room.