- chalet description
- Chalet Katie 1 description
Our Katie chalets situated in a superb Les 3 Vallées location have always been extensively remodelled to suit the needs of families and this year is no exception. The two properties now offer families plenty of space, perfect for three families travelling together who want a chalet to themselves. Both Katie chalets have individual hot tubs on their own sunny terraces. Katie 1 and Katie 2 can be booked together for groups of up to 26 with a connecting corridor through the shared playroom.
Our Katie chalets are two halves of the same attractive building. Located within seconds of the slopes you will enjoy panoramic views over the surrounding mountains. Built in the same style as the larger Chalet Eva, these chalets combine traditional architecture with modern facilities.
Before taking on these chalets we requested a number of improvements including the construction of a dedicated playroom. These properties now represent one of the best options for families keen to stay in a high altitude chalets in the 3 Valleys.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a playroom with a new comfy TV area for evening use (shared by the two chalets) and an outdoor hot tub.
Our Reberty 2000 chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.
These chalets are opposite Chalet Eva and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live out.
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Our optional À La Carte Childcare is provided in the comfort of your own chalet 6 days a week by our childcare staff, nannies and Monty the Marmot. Our team create a welcoming ‘home away from home’ atmosphere the whole family will love.
Our childcare services take place in the ski chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
Our childcare options are flexible and designed for skiing families, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
All of our chalets have their own dedicated playrooms.
Our professional carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
Monty and all of our childcare professionals are enhanced CRB (now DBS) and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.
Facilities - Chalet Katie 1 features
- Terrace hot tub with stunning views
- Less than a minute walk to the slopes and ski school meeting point
- 2 x family suite, 1 x double and 1 x twin
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower and wc
- Extensive playroom shared with Katie 2
- Bluetooth Soundbar TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Sleeps up to 5 plus cot space. The only family suite on the ground floor. Main bedroom has a king size bed and lounge with a sofa and small table. The other room has a bunk and single bed. The spacious ensuite has a bath, large shower and ‘his and hers’ basins with a large mirror.
Sleeps 4. This suite is conveniently located just off the lounge and has a double bed in the main room, bunk beds in the other room, and an ensuite with a large shower.
Sleeps up to 2 plus cot space. This room on the top floor has two single beds and a large ensuite with a bath/shower. The room can be booked with Room 4 to cater for families of four.
Sleeps 2 plus cot space. This room on the top floor contains a double bed and a large ensuite with a toilet, twin basins and a shower. This room can be booked with Room 3 to cater for families of four.
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Katie 1