Chalet Jejalp is a brand new chalet based in the family resort of Morzine in the Portes du Soleil, only a short transfer from Geneva airport, making it the perfect location for families. The chalet has been beautifully designed, retaining an alpine feel whilst being both luxurious and relaxing. Built around a central atrium which includes a double height glass wine cellar spread over two floors, this chalet is filled with lots of light and space.
The chalet has several separate living areas; a large bright living area with open fireplace located on the top floor of the chalet. There is a fabulous cinema room located next to a stocked bar with pool table which can be either open or closed off and hidden, which will keep both adults and children happy. The open plan kitchen and dining area looks out over the expansive terrace and affords beautiful views of the mountains.
The spa area is located on the middle floor of the chalet with floor to ceiling glass windows; it comprises of a sunken Jacuzzi complete with stepping stones which provide access to the sauna. There is a further relaxation zone to enjoy the sweeping valley views.
On the ground floor you will find a large and comfortable boot room alongside a gym for the more active members of the group. As with all chalets, Jejalp comes with its' own dedicated team comprising a manager, host, chef and chauffeur along with daily housekeeping, on hand to create your own bespoke, fully catered luxury ski holiday.
The winter booking price includes:
• Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
• Champagne reception.
• Dedicated service from a professional team.
• Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
• Children's supper every day.
• Champagne and canapés daily.
• Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
• Range of selected house wines and champagne.
• An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
• Luxury bathroom products.
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
• In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle.
We can also arrange on your behalf:
• Private flights.
• Use of airport lounges worldwide.
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
• Car hire.
• Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
• Special family and corporate activities/events.
• In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
• Extensive in-resort activities.
• A la carte wines and champagnes.
• In-chalet childcare.
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
Sleeping ten adults and four children in total, there is a superb master suite on the top floor, three double/twin en-suite bedrooms, plus a family suite comprising of a double/twin bedroom and separate 4 bunk beds room which share bathroom facilities.
we have a passion for fine food and drink. We only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
We ensure that your dining experience is bespoke, rather than routine and our chefs will be delighted to discuss your requirements. For formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you want local specialties classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
We stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, we will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive. Of course, there is always a well stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier Jouet champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay.