- Direct transfers exclusively for Le Savoie guests only, from Geneva & Chambery with onboard drinks/snack available.
- Flexible dining times with more choice.
- Exclusive menu with additional choice of main course, upgraded wine from our usual chalet wine.
Chalet Hotel & Spa Le Savoie is our flagship Chalet Hotel. It's our first "Platinum" property, in an extremely convenient location on Val d’Isère’s central main street. From here it is just a short walk to your choice of the Solaise Express lift for the Solaise / Le Fornet side of the ski area, or the Olympique gondola if you want to ski across towards Tignes.
Sweeping stairs lead you from street level to the welcoming reception area and lounge on the first floor, opening into the attractive open-plan restaurant and bar. The smart interiors combine the warmth and traditional feel of wood, local stone and fine fabrics with stylish and sophisticated modern touches, for an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Down on the ground floor, the exclusive in-house ski-hire outlet provides a helpfully convenient service, whilst the extensive spa area, with its exotic blue and silver decorative motifs, inspires feelings of complete comfort and relaxation after a day on the mountain.
A good breakfast will set you up perfectly for skiing, and our afternoon tea buffet will be ready to welcome you back ‘home’ each day. Evening meals here are served at your convenience between 7.30 and 9.30pm, including Le Savoie’s slightly wider than normal choice of menu.
Your accommodation choices include Classique Rooms or slightly larger Deluxe Rooms, two-roomed Suites, and the unique Penthouse Suite occupying the entire sixth floor. Le Savoie’s clever design enables wonderfully flexible variations however, as with every individual bedroom having its own en suite facilities, most suites can also be booked as separate twin rooms, and some suites and rooms can be combined if so desired, to create self-contained ‘super-suites’ sleeping up to 12 guests.
- No. of rooms: 31
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 20
- Spacious bedrooms and suites, all with en suite bath and separate wc, complimentary bathrobes & slippers, satellite TV & many with balcony.
Entrance, stairs to reception, lifts to all floors. Spa area - see the 'Facilities tab for details
Reception, restaurant, bar and lounge area.
2nd-6th Floor Rooms & Suites: all numbers beginning with a ‘2’ are on 2nd floor / with a ‘3’ are on 3rd floor, etc. Room numbers shown in red also have a balcony.
|Deluxe Bedrooms (sleep 2-3) | Larger twin/double/triples with bath/wc, plus single sofa-bed||205, 206, 305, 306, 405, 406, 601A|
|Classique Bedrooms | Twin/doubles with bath/wc||201, 202A, 202B, 203, 301, 302A, 302B, 303, 401, 402A, 402B, 403, 501, 503, 601B|
|Deluxe Mezzanine Bedrooms (sleep 2-4) | Twin/double with bath/wc & mezzanine with small double bed or sofa-bed (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children)||502A, 502B, 505, 506|
|Savoie Suites (sleep 2-4) | Twin/double bedroom with balcony & separate lounge with double sofa-bed (for 1 adult or 2 children). Bath/wc opens off hallway between the rooms, plus further wc off the lounge area.||204, 304, 404, 504|
|Solaise Suite (sleeps 2-4) | Twin/double with bath/wc and separate lounge with double sofa-bed and balcony.||601|
- Rooms 202A/B; 302A/B: 402A/B: each pair can connect via an adjoining lounge with double sofa-bed and balcony, to make a suite if so desired for 6 people, with 3 separate sleeping areas / 2 bathrooms. These pairs can then also connect via a private hallway with Rooms 201 / 301 / 401, to create a 4-roomed super-suite for 8.
- Room 203 + Suite 204 / 303 + 304 / 403 + 404 / 503 + 504: each pair can be joined via a private hallway to make a 3-roomed suite for 6.
- Rooms 502A & 502B can connect via an adjoining lounge with double sofa-bed and balcony, to make a larger suite for up to 10. These rooms can also connect via a private hallway with Room 501, to create a 4-roomed super-suite for up to 12.
- Penthouse Suite comprising of Suite 601 & Rooms 601A / 601B which all open off a separate lounge, to make the spacious 180 sq.m. ‘Penthouse Suite’ for up to 9 guests.
Chalet Hotel Le Savoie Floor Plans
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
Rooms 304, 404 and 504 are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Flexible dining times with more choice.
Exclusive menu with additional choice of main course, upgraded wine from our usual chalet wine.
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes and savouries†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee.†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- See below for details of a sample menu at the Le Savoie.
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
Chalet Hotel Le Savoie Sample Menu
A glass of Prosecco
Smoked Salmon and Devilled Avocado Cornetto
Beaufort Rarebit with Sweet Onion Pickle
Caramelised Scallops, Teriyaki Pork Belly and Cauliflower Puree
Spinach and Feta Panko Cakes, Cucumber and Chilli Salsa and Coriander Cream
Courgette and Dill Vichyssoise with Tempura Oysters
CHOICE OFMAIN COURSES
Cod Fillet with Cod Cheek, Black Pudding Ravioli and Pea Foam
Roast Rack of Lamb with Thyme and Red Wine Jus, Parsnip Crisps and Mint
Pan Seared Venison, Wild Mushroom Veloute, Sage Crisps and Pommes Puree
Tofu Satay, Sweet Potato Doughnuts served Chargrilled Aubergine and Lime Crème Fraiche
Hot Chocolate Soufflé with Hazelnut Cream
Tartelette Frangipane with Roasted Pears and Sticky Caramel Sauce
Baileys and White Chocolate Torte, White Chocolate Shards and Coffee Soil
REGIONAL CHEESE SELECTION WITH CHOICE OF CHUTNEYS
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE SELECTION & COFFEE OF CHOICE
A CHOICE OF A QUALITY SELECTION OF COMPLIMENTARY RED, WHITE & ROSÉ WINES
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available