Be close to all the action of St Anton yet away from the noise. The Chalet Fauner is a five minute walk from the main Galzig ski lift where the après kicks off at Basecamp. 400 metres up the hill from town you'll find the chalet in a peaceful setting, overlooking the wooded slopes of Rendl. We have arranged with our ski and board hire partner that all pre-booked skis and boots can be left at the shop just next to the lifts, leaving you free to return to the chalet or stop at one of St Anton’s renowned après ski venues in the centre of the resort.
Available for sole occupancy or room by room, Chalet Fauner A features eight spacious bedrooms with more than ample wardrobe space. In addition to this, you'll find an open plan dining and living area with great views and, once you return from the slopes, you can enjoy afternoon tea, coffee, and cake provided by the chalet staff. If you really want to blow off some steam, try the downstairs sauna with power showers and little relaxation area.
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 2
- Open plan living and dining room
- Sauna, wellness area and WC
Room 7 - Twin beds, shower, and WC
Room 8 - Twin beds, shower, and WC
Room 1 - Twin beds, shower, and WC
Room 2 - Twin beds, shower, and WC
Room 3 - Twin beds, bath, and WC
Room 4 - Twin beds, bath, WC, and balcony
Room 5 - Twin beds, shower, and WC
Room 6 - Twin beds, shower, and WC
Please note Room 3 has a sofa bed suitable for an adult or child (for bookings taking sole occupancy of the chalet).
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
All our chalet meals are as follows:
- Daily continental buffet breakfasts with occasional hot options
- Afternoon teas on 6 days*
- 3-course evening meals including wine on 6 days*
*This will change to 5 days for the next 2018/19 season allowing you to experience an extra night out eating locally in a restaurant of your choice. Your resort representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.
Vegetarian options are always available , and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance.
Children in Chalets
- Children aged 11 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
- Children 10 years and under are also welcome as follows – in chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use.
- We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 10 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 10 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
- However, where children aged 10 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menu served 6 days, including pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
More information about Chalet cuisine catering
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Afternoon Tea
- Served from 4pm
- Dinner service:
- 3 Course evening set menu
- Served from 7.30pm
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Catering for dietary allergies will need to be noted at time of booking.