Courchevel has five different base resorts and most people, including us, rate the traditional village of Le Praz as the prettiest by far. Our beautiful detached Chalet Emilie is our flagship property here, built to order by our friends is their pride and joy. You won't find better. Built to a traditional wooden Alpine style outside, its bespoke interior is chic and contemporary, boasting a luxurious spa with sauna, steam room and indoor hot tub (shared with the next door chalet) together with its own private outdoor hot tub. There's an elegant open plan living room with a grand log fire as a centre piece leading to a stylish dining area and bar and the four bedrooms each boast ultra-smart en-suites.
- Catered service price includes:
- • Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- • Seven nights’ accommodation
- • Welcome drink of Prosecco or beer on arrival
- • Cooked breakfast on five mornings (continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- • Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- • Canapes followed by a four course evening meal on five nights
- • Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- • Complimentary toiletries
- • Spa towel and robes
- • Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes )
- • Free WiFi access (see FAQ) & UK Satellite Television
- • Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- • Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Not Included:
- • Flights
- • Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- • Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- • Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 - at 10% discount
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be the 2 X the per person price less £100
- For exclusive chalets where children would like to eat the adult meal there will be a £25 supplement per child, for shared chalets a childrens meal will be provided for children under 12 at 6pm
- If any extra children / adults are added to the chalet to take the booking to more than 8 people then an extra charge of 60% of the adult price will be added per child together with the extra charges for a private transfer, please contact us for details
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
During your stay in one of our catered chalets we will serve you hearty breakfasts, tasty home-made cake for afternoon tea and a delicious three course evening meal each evening for five nights of your stay, all complimented with unlimited bottled wine.
As skiers ourselves, we know how important breakfast is to set you up for a good day on the mountain so take your pick from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, flaky croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and each day a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with lardons, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or our specially imported Yorkshire tea.
It’s a favourite chalet tradition, coming back to your chalet at the end of a hard day on the piste to a freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee.
Our menu is freshly prepared to create delicious wholesome dishes that may range from local mountain favourites such as a traditional rich boeuf bourguignon to Loin of pork with caramelised apple and cider all served with delicious accompaniments and seasonal vegetables. We finish with scrumptious desserts such as a classic warming apple crumble or a melt in your mouth chocolate fondant. All of our food is complimented with a choice of handpicked wines supplied by our wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand and finally we round off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea.
Your host will serve our house wine throughout the meal which we have specially chosen to accompany the dishes on our menu. We have a good selection of white and red wines based on our pre-season wine tastings which we do every year plus invaluable feedback that we receive each year from our guests. In addition when you book the whole chalet you may upgrade to our premium selection please contact us for details.
We are always happy to provide an earlier evening meal of family favourites, for our younger guests, just let us know their likes and dislikes and we will do the rest.
If you have any particular dietary requirements please talk to us beforehand so we can do our best to get things just how you like it. We are able to source some ingredients for you as long as we know beforehand. Vegetarian options are available on our normal chalet menus and there is no charge for this.
We can cater for other special diets such a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, specific food allergies. Etc. There will be a charge of £40 per person per week. Any dietary requirements must be advised to us at the time of booking in order for us to be fully prepared. Due to our delivery service for food it does mean that we cannot cater for any special diets that have not been notified to us at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Staff Day off
Our chalet staff have two days off during your stay. On their day off breakfast is provided for you and it will be all laid out the night before. In the evening it’s a great chance to try out one of the local restaurants; your chalet host will know all the good ones and will be pleased to make a reservation for you.