Sleeping up to nine people, this luxurious chalet is traditionally alpine in design, spacious and boasts stunning views across Méribel village and the whole valley. Just a couple of minute’s walk from the Golf chairlift, the location of this chalet gives you the perfect combination of peace and tranquility with easy access to lifts, pistes and everything the village has to offer. Du Vallon is perfect for families and groups of friends, with comfortable open plan living and good-sized en suite bedrooms – two of which have their own balconies. We love the views from the balcony of the large living area on the second floor – it’s not a bad spot for a hot chocolate or glass of wine after a day on the slopes. Families love the entertainment room, whilst the steam room and the heated boot warmers get everyone’s thumbs up.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• Dedicated service from our professional and experienced chalet teams
• 6 days fully catered service (tailored menus, dailybreakfast provided – combination of cooked & continental, afternoon tea, canapés and 4 course suppers)
• Unlimited wine selection, beer and soft drinks
• Champagne reception on arrival
• High Tea for children
• Minibus shuttle service 8:30-11:00 / 16.30-19:00
• Extras – dressing gowns, goodies on your bed, chocolates andtissues for the mountain
• Bespoke pre-holiday care including assistance in booking transfers,lessons, ski passes and ski hire
• And plenty more
•3 Valleys ski area •Excellent ski schools •Lively après ski
Meribel has a special place in many Brit's hearts – not simply because it’s right in the middle of the biggest ski area on Earth. A resort for long ski days, ski-boot-stomping après and cosy chalets, there’s a great deal to do and ski here, which is why many of us have been coming back for decades.
Great for •Families •Groups •Non skiers
Snow Report: Top 0cm, Bottom 0cm
Snow Forecast: 0cm expected this week
Snow History: December average depth 61.5cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Chambéry (CMF)||95km 2h|
|Grenoble (GNB)||120km, 2h 30m|
|Geneva (GVA)||135km, 3h|
Meribel & Mottaret lift pass price last reported as €321 (adult 6 day 3 Valleys ski pass). Ask for a quote when booking Chalet du Vallon.
Meribel & Mottaret has SE, E, NW facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing December - April.
|Top of slopes:||2952m|
|Bottom of piste:||1450m|
|Total length of trails:||150km|