- chalet description
- Chalet Chamois description
NB: This is a "family" chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
Our second new chalet for 2021/22 after the addition of the Bramble and this one takes the prize for the closest to any skiing as it is right on the piste! The chalet benefits from a slightly different layout to the other Reberty chalets, allowing 3 or 4 families to comfortably share.
Our Reberty chalets have been so popular that we wanted to give you more options in this fabulous location in the 3 valleys. All five chalets are close to each other but the Chalet Chamois is the only one that is literally on the piste, the ‘Boyes’ run, which is a blue that leads down to the Bruyeres gondola or down to La Masse area.
The ground floor houses two rooms (for one or two families), the playroom, the sauna and the ski room. The first floor has the spacious public areas with large windows overlooking the piste and mountain and a door onto the terrace where you’ll find the hot tub. The fireplace is the centrepiece of the lounge and there are two bedrooms to be shared by one family (both have their own ensuite, naturally).
The second floor rooms are also shared by one family and situated under the eaves.
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Our optional À La Carte Childcare is provided in the comfort of your own chalet 6 days a week by our childcare staff, nannies and Monty the Marmot. Our team create a welcoming ‘home away from home’ atmosphere the whole family will love.
Our childcare services take place in the ski chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
Our childcare options are flexible and designed for skiing families, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
All of our chalets have their own dedicated playrooms.
Our professional carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
Monty and all of our childcare professionals are enhanced CRB (now DBS) and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.
Facilities - Chalet Chamois features
- Chalet directly on the slopes
- Outdoor hot tub on its sunny terrace, overlooking the piste
- Ski school meeting point in front of the chalet
- One family per floor on the first and second floor
- All rooms ensuite with bath or shower and WC
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Sleeps up to 4. This room has a twin bed with a set of bunks and an ensuite with a shower. It also benefits from access to a shared terrace next to the piste.
Sleeps 3. A triple room and access to the shared terrace next to the piste, It has an ensuite shower.
Sleeps up to 3 with space for a cot. A triple room with an ensuite bathroom containing a bath. Must be booked with room 4 for a family of up to 6.
Sleeps 2 with space for a cot. A twin room with an ensuite bathroom containing a bath and a shower cubicle. Must be booked with room 3 for a family of up to 6.
Sleeps up to 3 with space for a cot. A triple room under the eaves with an ensuite bathroom containing a shower. Must be booked with room 6 for a family of up to 6.
Sleeps 2. A small twin room under the eaves with an ensuite bathroom containing a shower. Must be booked with room 5 for a family of up to 6.
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Chamois