This luxury chalet is located in the exclusive domain of Du Cret in Val d'Isere. Sleeping ten guests in five ensuite bedrooms this chalet enjoys spectacular views from the chalet.
The double height living area enjoys panoramic views down the valley through the floor to ceiling windows, with doors out on to your terrace. The relaxed seating area is located around the fireplace and the adjoining dining area is spacious, to ensure you can relax and enjoy the meals prepared by your private chef. On the same floor you can find a TV snug suitable for young and old, perfect to watch movies or television together, complete with Sky and Apple TV. On the lower floor there is a children's games room with TV.
There are two twin/superking bedrooms which open out through double doors onto the terrace at garden level, the third double bedroom is located alongside a smaller bedroom twin/superking bed. The fifth Austrian twin/superking bedroom is on the lower ground level, enjoying amazing mountain views.
Spa facilities include a large swimming pool, sauna, shower and separate massage room. We can arrange for therapists to visit the chalet so you can enjoy a relaxing massage or other treatments after a hard days skiing.
Your private chauffeur will be on hand to whisk you from pillow to piste throughout the day, available exclusively to you and your guests, providing an in-resort facility from 8am - 11pm. The rest of the team will ensure your stay is exactly as you envisaged, planned right down to the last detail.
The winter booking price includes:
• Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
• Dedicated service from a professional team, including a minimum of manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
• Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
• Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
• Daily afternoon tea including savory and/or sweet. dishes.
• Children's supper every day (up to the age of 10).
• Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
• Mouth-watering dinners prepared by the chef - bespoke menu consultation on 6 nights of your stay.
• Range of the finest chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte available.
• Perrier Jouet Champagne served at anytime of day.
• Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
• Nespresso brewed coffee.
• Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
• Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
• Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
• Midweek linen and towel change.
• Highest quality dressing gowns and slippers.
• Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
• Hairdryers in every bedroom.
• Security safes in most properties.
• Choice of TV with SKY or language channels, sound system and Apple TV.
• Extensive list of children's equipment, games and toys.
• Dedicated and unbranded chauffeured 4x4 vehicles for you and your guests.
• All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier booking process.
We can also arrange on your behalf:
• Private flights.
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
• Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
• Special family and corporate activities/events.
• In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
• Extensive in-resort activities.
• A la carte wines and champagnes. Wines and cheese tastings.
• In-chalet qualified childcare.
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
The mountains are a magical place for children, a winter wonderland of snow. We understand that if your children are happy, you are happy, which is why we ensure that every aspect of your stay is tailored to your personal requirements.
We are delighted to launch our new Children's Club this winter. All children staying in one of our chalets will meet Charlie Bear. He is waiting for them on their bed, complete with their personalised kids challenge card. The chalet team will help your children complete these during the week. Challenges include design your own pizza with the chalet chef, make the best snowman and create the craziest snow dance ever! At the end of the week your child will have a chance to win Charlie's special prize.
We can arrange spellbinding experiences such as husky sledding, or an expedition to your own private igloo. Contact us to find out more!
we have a passion for fine food and drink. We only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
We ensure that your dining experience is bespoke, rather than routine and our chefs will be delighted to discuss your requirements. For formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you want local specialties classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
We stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, we will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive. Of course, there is always a well stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier Jouet champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay.