- chalet description
- Chalet Aigrette description
NB: This is a "family" chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
This lovely newly built chalet is set in a breathtaking location and offers an excellent range of facilities.
The interiors are of a very high standard and all the spacious suites and bedrooms include contemporary en-suite bathrooms. There is a dedicated playroom, an outdoor hot tub with stunning views, sauna, together with the unique addition of its own cinema room. The Chalet Aigrette is an excellent choice.
Very few chalets offer skiing families this quality of accommodation. There is a hot tub on the terrace, your own sauna, a well equipped cinema complete with Wii U and a dedicated playroom; you won’t struggle to keep the family amused when you get back from a day on the slopes. Coupled with our in-chalet childcare service and high quality home cooked meals from your chalet hosts you have everything you could need for the perfect family skiing holiday.
All bedrooms are en-suite and offer flexible accommodation for groups of up to 17. You can, of course, also book as an individual family. The bathrooms are a real feature in this chalet with two of them offering stunning views of the valley below.
The nearest slope is a blue run less around 50 metres from the chalet. From here you can ski down to a choice of chairlifts. Alternatively walk up to the centre of Les Bruyeres and a modern cable car giving easy access to Les Menuires, Meribel and Val Thorens.
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wine upgrade, cheese board and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Our optional À La Carte Childcare is provided in the comfort of your own chalet 6 days a week by our childcare staff, nannies and Monty the Marmot. Our team create a welcoming ‘home away from home’ atmosphere the whole family will love.
Our childcare services take place in the ski chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
Our childcare options are flexible and designed for skiing families, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
All of our chalets have their own dedicated playrooms.
Our professional carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
Monty and all of our childcare professionals are enhanced CRB (now DBS) and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.
Facilities - Chalet Aigrette features
- Spacious contemporary living areas
- Terrace hot tub with stunning valley views
- Cinema room
- 3 minute walk (approx) to the piste and ski lifts
- 2 x family suites, 2 doubles and 1 twin
- All bedrooms are en-suite with bath and/or shower, wc and many with balcony. Premium suites are also available.
- Dedicated playroom
- 7 minute walk (approx) to the children's ski school, shops, swimming pool, bars and restaurants
- Wii U, Bluetooth sound bar, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Espresso machine
- Heated ski boot warmers
- Upgraded wine list and cheese board
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Sleeps 2 plus space for cot. Spacious and luxurious room with a king size bed, stylish LED lighting, electric fireplace, shared balcony (with Room 2), and an open-plan ensuite with a luxurious jet-shower and separate jacuzzi bath. The ensuite offers stunning mountain views without compromising privacy. There is a separate toilet. This room can be booked with Room 2 to create a family suite.
Sleeps up to 2 plus space for cot. Spacious twin room with an open-plan ensuite with a luxurious jacuzzi bath and separate jet shower, plus a shared balcony with Room 1. The ensuite offers great mountain views without compromising privacy. There is a separate toilet. This room can be booked with Room 1 to form a family suite.
Sleeps up to 3 plus space for cot. Spacious suite with a king size bed and single bed, plus a large ensuite with a corner jacuzzi bath and a luxurious jet shower.
Sleeps up to 5 plus space for cot. This suite contains a bedroom with a king size bed and an ensuite with a bath. The suite has a separate bedroom with a bunk bed and single bed plus an ensuite with a shower. A sliding door connects the two bedrooms together. In exceptional circumstances, the two bedrooms can be booked separately.
Sleeps up to 5 plus space for cot. Enjoy the top floor of Aigrette all to yourselves in this beautiful family suite. The suite’s main bedroom has a king size bed with stylish LED lights and large windows to provide natural lighting and fantastic mountain views. The suite also comes with a bunk bed and sofa bed, while the bathroom has a power shower.
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Aigrette