Chalet Aigle Royal is a self contained chalet sleeping up to 15 people in 7 en-suite bedrooms over 3 floors. There’s also a seperate Annexe for 4 people if your group is larger than 15.
This beautiful large chalet was built by a local family in a classic Savoyard style.
It has been finished to a great standard with modern fittings. The interior is light and bright, with large windows making the most of the amazing scenery.
The lounge area is large and has lovely stone and wooden features along with a log burner to keep you cosy after a day on the slopes. There is a large South-facing terrace accessed from the living/dining area.
The self contained professional kitchen means our hosts can create hearty and tasty meals for you to enjoy.
The chalet benefits from a sauna, steam room and hot tub on the first floor ensuring you relax whilst on your winter holiday!
There is also a LIFT within the building.
For those bad weather days the free WIFI and Freeview TV are perfect.
For après ski, shopping or just a walk around town Aigle Royal is around a 5 minute walk (500m) to the centre of Le Lac.
There is a large boot and ski room with boot heaters on the ground floor, from here you can access the Chaudannes and Paquis chair lifts via a 75m track straight onto the end of a red piste. You can ski back to the chalet.
Inclusive shuttle runs into town can be provided if you have small children, or just simply looking for an easier journey back after apres-ski! These run between 8:30-10:00 & 16:00-17:30.
The PREMIUM package - All the usuals:
- 7 x Night’s chalet accommodation.
- 5 x Delicious FOUR-course evening meal.
- Bubbles and canapés alternating during each hosted evening.
- 5 x cooked breakfasts (and also fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts & fresh pastries) and 2 hosted continental breakfasts
- 7 x Afternoon teas with freshly baked cakes.
- Our hand selected bottles of red and white wine to accompany the evening meal.
- Tea & coffee available
- Honesty bar available outside of meal times
- Bed linen, towels, MID-WEEK TOWEL CHANGE, and local taxes.
The PREMIUM Package also includes - the trimmings:
- FREE return MINIBUS transfer from Geneva airport.
- FREE WIFI
- Hosted continental breakfast for the morning of chalet staffs' day off. (fruit juices, selection of cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, and fresh pastries)
- A team of dedicated and caring on-site chalet staff and management.
- Resort assistance - restaurant bookings, resort shuttle reservations, additional activites, can all be arranged.
- Liftpasses can be provided on arrival - Package SAVING when buying liftpass from us, and HASSLE FREE :)
Room 1 is a large twin/double/triple room with a balcony on the East side. It is en-suite with a shower, sink and separate toilet. It has great views of La Pointe du Lavachet.
Room 2 is a twin/double room with a balcony on the East side. It is en-suite with a shower, sink and toilet. It has great views of La Pointe du Lavachet.
Room 3 is a twin/double room with a window on the East side and a South-facing balcony. It is en-suite with a bath, sink and separate toilet.
Room 4 is a twin/double room with a window on the East side and a South-facing balcony. It is en-suite with a bath, sink and toilet.
Room 5 is a twin/double room with a South-facing balcony and views to La Grande Motte.This is en-suite with a bath, sink and toilet.
Room 6 is a twin/double room with a South-facing balcony and views to La Grande Motte.This is en-suite with a bath, sink and toilet.
Room 7 is a large twin/double/triple room with an ensuite with a bath, sink and toilet. **This room has reduced head height in places. It a large room and the reduced height does not impact on the quality of the room.**
Aigle Royal Annexe Chalet Aigle Royal also offers the opportunity of an Annexe, which comfortably sleeps 4 people in their own self-contained apartment. Perfect for the larger group who may still wish to dine together..
The chalet is safely accessed by a code and there is a large ski and boot room to store your kit.
The Aigle Royal is in a very quiet location, perfect to ski to, but away from the noise!
Access to the piste is just by the chalet. The run heads just 100 metres down to the bottom of the Paquis and Chaudannes chairlfit.
Amenities, all within a 5-minute walk, include a supermarket, choice of restaurants and bars and ski shops.
The chalet includes bed linen, towels and local taxes.