Fairmont Chateau, Whistler
· at the base of Blackcomb Mountain · ski-in · next to the high speed quad chairlift · 5 minutes' walk to Whistler village centre
Fairmont Waterfront, Vancouver
· overlooking the harbour in downtown Vancouver · Vancouver trolley stop outside · 2 minutes' walk to the SkyTrain (monorail to the airport) · 10 minutes' walk to Robson Street (main shopping area) · 25 minutes' walk to Stanley Park · 10 minutes' walk to historic Gastown
Get more out of your Whistler ski holiday by adding on two days in beautiful Vancouver. It's home to some of Canada's prettiest city views, from the much loved Stanley Park to the majestic Capilano River, not to mention its thriving culinary scene. Wind down from the mountain with a couple of nights on Vancouver's beautiful harbourfront.
Start your stay at the slopeslide Fairmont Chateau Whistler and then spend the final two nights in a harbour view room at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
10-night stay : 8 nights in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler + 2 nights in the Fairmont Waterfront in Vancouver at the end of your holiday.
11-night stay : 9 nights in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler + 2 nights in the Fairmont Waterfront in Vancouver at the end of your holiday.
14-night stay : 12 nights in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler + 2 nights in the Fairmont Waterfront in Vancouver at the end of your holiday.
Transfers are included from Vancouver Airport to Whistler and from Whistler to the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver. There is no transfer from the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel back to Vancouver Airport. You must make you own way to the airport at your own expense. The nearest rail station linking to the airport is 2 minutes' walk away.
Fairmont Chateau, Whistler
· four restaurants, ranging from casual to fine dining · bar · huge lobby area with occasional live piano music · wellness centre with indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, two steam rooms and fitness room · extra charge for full service Vida Wellness Spa offering a range of massage and beauty treatments · free ski valet · nightly turndown service on Fairmont Gold · extra charge for WiFi in public areas - free with Fairmont President's Club membership · lift · 550 bedrooms
Fairmont Waterfront, Vancouver
· restaurant · bar · lobby lounge area · outdoor pool · steam rooms · fitness centre · extra charge for massages · extra charge for WiFi in public areas - free with Fairmont President's Club membership · lift · 370 bedrooms
All rooms have a bathroom with private bath or shower and WC, hairdryer, bathrobes, cable TV with in-house movies, tea/coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, safe, phone and minibar.
Fairmont Room - sleeps 1-2: Fairmont Room in Whistler and Deluxe Partial Harbour View Room in Vancouver. Both have either one king bed or two queen beds or two double beds. In the Whistler, bathrooms consist of a private shower or both shower and bath.
Deluxe Room - sleeps 1-4: Deluxe Valley View Room in Whistler and Deluxe Signature Harbour View Room in Vancouver. Both have either one king bed or two queen beds. In Whistler, bathrooms consist of a private shower or both shower and bath.
Fairmont Gold Rooms - sleeps 1-2: Fairmont Gold Room (with king bed) in Whistler and Fairmont Gold Harbour View Room (with king bed or two double beds) in Vancouver. These rooms are located on a private floor within the hotels, providing the utmost luxury and service. Gold rooms include your own concierge and Gold Lounge serving breakfast and afternoon snacks daily, plus an honours bar.
· optional upgrade to bed and breakfast, with hot and cold buffet breakfast
|Sat 15 Dec 201815/12/18|
|Wed 19 Dec 201819/12/18|
|Thu 20 Dec 201820/12/18|
|Sat 22 Dec 201822/12/18|
|Sun 23 Dec 201823/12/18|
|Wed 26 Dec 201826/12/18|
|Thu 27 Dec 201827/12/18|
|Sat 29 Dec 201829/12/18|
|Sun 30 Dec 201830/12/18|
|Wed 02 Jan 201902/01/19|
|Sat 05 Jan 201905/01/19|
|Sun 06 Jan 201906/01/19|
|Wed 09 Jan 201909/01/19|
|Sat 12 Jan 201912/01/19|
|Wed 16 Jan 201916/01/19|
|Sat 19 Jan 201919/01/19|
|Wed 23 Jan 201923/01/19|
|Sat 26 Jan 201926/01/19|
|Wed 30 Jan 201930/01/19|
|Sat 02 Feb 201902/02/19|
|Wed 06 Feb 201906/02/19|
|Sat 09 Feb 201909/02/19|
|Wed 13 Feb 201913/02/19|
|Sat 16 Feb 201916/02/19|
|Wed 20 Feb 201920/02/19|
|Sat 23 Feb 201923/02/19|
|Wed 27 Feb 201927/02/19|
|Sat 02 Mar 201902/03/19|
|Wed 06 Mar 201906/03/19|
|Sat 09 Mar 201909/03/19|
|Wed 13 Mar 201913/03/19|
|Sat 16 Mar 201916/03/19|
|Wed 20 Mar 201920/03/19|
|Sat 23 Mar 201923/03/19|
|Wed 27 Mar 201927/03/19|
|Sat 30 Mar 201930/03/19|
|Wed 03 Apr 201903/04/19|
|Sat 06 Apr 201906/04/19|
|Wed 10 Apr 201910/04/19|
|Sat 13 Apr 201913/04/19|
|Wed 17 Apr 201917/04/19|
•Largest ski area in North America •Consistently voted best in the world
Consistently voted near, if not at the top of almost every skier’s dream destination as well as most official rankings, Whistler has planted its roots very deeply and is there to stay. This monolithic resort has hosted events like the 2010 Olympics and continues to draw in athletes, holiday makers and anyone else who visits with an intense, immeasurable and undiminishing pull.
Great for •Groups •Families •Non-skiers
Snow Report: Top 315cm, Bottom 315cm
Snow Forecast: 5cm expected this week
Snow History: April average depth 299.17cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Vancouver International Airport (YVR)||136km, 2 hours|
|Region:||British Columbia, Canada|
Whistler lift pass price last reported as $624 (adult 6 day). Ask for a quote when booking Whistler and Vancouver twin centre, Fairmont Hotels.
Whistler has N S E W facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing Nov - May.
|Top of slopes:||2284m|
|Bottom of piste:||675m|
|Total length of trails:||4757 acres|
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?