Three valleys ski holidays are probably the most popular ski holidays among British skiers. Billed as the largest linked ski area in the world, with over 600km of incredible lift linked piste, 3 valleys skiing and snowboarding is a truly epic experience.
The french call it "les troi vallees" or "les 3 vallees" and are rightly proud of the world's top unified ski area.
Whether skiing or snowboarding 3 valleys, holidays here are unlikely to dissappoint - there really is something for every skier and snowboarder on a 3 valleys ski holiday:
- if its too warm and the snow is wet, go high up for Val Thorens ski holidays (the highest ski resort in Europe)
- if you want ultimate luxury, with 5 star eating and shopping go for Courchevel ski holidays, where the Russian millionaires rub shoulders with the old-money Brit regulars
- for world famous apres ski you can't beat Meribel ski holidays, which are still the most popular ski holidays booked by us
- for affordable family skiing try La Tania ski holidays, Les Menuires ski holidays and Saint Martin de Belleville ski holidays where the prices are lower but mum and dad can still ski off into awesome 3 valleys skiing
- if you want to a three valleys ski holiday, for Bulgaria prices, look at Brides les Bains ski holidays
All 3 valleys ski holidays are fully ATOL bonded so you can book with confidence.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2017 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd