Location - where is Lucky Hotel Bansko
· 400m to the town square · 500m to the Old Town · 15 minutes' walk to the main gondola and ski school · free shuttle bus to and from gondola, ski school and town centre
- hotel description
- Lucky Hotel Bansko description
The Lucky Hotel Bansko has been rated a top Bulgarian hotel and we’re not surprised – the décor looks great, the staff are incredibly friendly and the food is amazing. And the customers definitely agree - the Lucky wins a Crystal Gold Award every year and also won a TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award.
Close to the centre of Bansko, you’re within easy reach of the bars and shops. The gondola and ski school are on the other side of town, around a 15-minute walk away, but the hotel runs its own free shuttle so you don't have to walk in your ski boots. There's also a free evening shuttle service to and from the town centre.
Once you're down from the slopes, head to the hotel's luxurios spa – sitting back in the steam rooms, saunas or whirlpool will heal even the most achy legs, and a dip in one of the indoor pools is guaranteed to refresh you.
We definitely recommend upgrading to half board too – the food here is incredible and the hotel prides itself on that. Their à la carte Italian restaurant Leonardo has a wide range of delicious meals made from original recipes.
The Lucky is a great choice for families. The apartments are large, modern and come with kitchenettes, making them ideal for bigger groups. The hotel's Lucky kids' club is Recommended by Crystal and offers professional supervision from 9am-10pm for children aged 3-6, as well as a computer games room for children aged 5+. At mealtimes, there's a kids' menu with popular dishes like fish and chips.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Lucky Kids' Club
Recommended by Crystal, this complimentary kids' club in the Lucky Bansko Hotel is run by an experienced and well-trained childcare team and offers a variety of fun games and activities for children aged between 3 and 6 years.
- Arts and crafts
- A range of toys to suit all ages and needs
- Home corner
- Animation programme from kids' discos to face painting and themed parties
Open daily during the winter season between 9am and 10pm.
Children under 3 years of age are welcome to join the sessions, but will need to be accompanied by a parent throughout.
Terms and conditions apply.Family facilities
As well as an on-site kids' club, the hotel is also home to a range of other family-friendly amenities. These include:
Children's New Year's Eve Party
- Two fully-equipped computer rooms with unlimited WiFi access (for 5+ years)
- Computer games
- Children's beds and chairs
- Necessities like bottles and potties
- Children's bathrobes and cosmetics
- Safety plugs (on request)
Celebrating a brand new year isn't just for the adults - guests aged 3 to 15 years will have the chance to bring in 2018 in style in the hotel's Atlantic Hall. From 8pm-2am, children can let their hair down in a fun, safe environment with a range of organised treats and games (while you party the night away). For a small price, they'll get:
- A rich and delicious dinner buffet with unlimited soft drinks
- Individual care and assistance from experienced entertainers and nannies
- A detailed program of dancing, music, games and jugglers
In addition to this, every parent will receive a short report outlining how their child has spent the evening, and whether they enjoyed themselves. Parents are also free to collect their children earlier than the party's finishing time. Contact the hotel directly for more information.
Facilities - Lucky Hotel Bansko features
· free use of newly renovated spa centre, featuring an indoor adults-only pool with underwater music and hydrojet, kids' pool, Dead Sea salts pool, whirlpool, two Finnish saunas, radio frequency sauna, three steam baths, hammam, ice room, hydromassage showers and a fitness centre · extra charge for massages and treatments · bar · Italian restaurant Leonardo · extra charge for games room · Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club with supervision and animator for 3-6 year olds (9am-10pm, hours may vary) · kids' animation for 6+ years · free WiFi in rooms and public areas · free shuttle bus to and from slopes · ski storage with heated boot racks · turn-down service · lift · 115 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
All studios/apartments have a kitchenette with hot plate, toaster, microwave, plates/cutlery, fridge and Lavazza coffee maker; bathroom with bath and WC; bathrobes (including kids' robes and slippers); WiFi; safe; hairdryer; minibar and satellite flatscreen TV. On demand movies are available for an extra charge. Daily turn-down service is also provided.
Type A Studio - 25m²-sleeps 1-2: Studio with double bed and balcony.
Type B1 Studio - 30-35m²-sleeps 1-3: Double or twin beds and a single sofa bed.
Type B Apartment - 40-45m²- sleeps 2-3: Double bedroom and a living room with single sofa bed.
Type D Apartment - 50-55m²- sleeps 2-5 (max 3 adults): Double bedroom and large lounge with two single sofa beds. An additional single folding bed can be provided, suitable for a child up to 11 years inclusive.
On request, the hotel can provide children’s chairs, pots, feeding bottles and safeguarding of plugs.
Please note: The Type D apartments can sleep a maximum of either two adults and three children OR three adults and one child up to 11 years of age.
Meals - food and drink in Lucky Hotel Bansko
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with three-course buffet evening meals including salad, starter and dessert buffets plus a choice of main course - taken in Le Bistro from 7pm · separate kids' menu · Christmas Day gala dinner is included for customers on half board only · New Year's Eve gala dinner is included for all customers