· lakeside location · 10 minutes bus ride to the Vogel cable car
- hotel description - Hotel Jezero description
Hotel Jezero has a lovely lakeside location worthy of a winter wonderland. Friendly, homely service and excellent leisure facilities make this a great base for skiing and exploring Lake Bohinj. The ski-bus stops right outside the hotel and the Vogel cable car is a scenic 10 minute ride around the lake.
Facilities - Hotel Jezero features
· bar · lounge · à la carte restaurant · indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room · free WiFi in lobby area · lift to all floors · 76 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and balcony. Triple rooms with private bath and shower, superior twin rooms with private bath or shower and superior single rooms with private shower are available at a supplement. All rooms have balcony, satellite TV, minibar, safe and a hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Jezero
· hot and cold breakfast buffet · buffet style evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet · free unlimited self service beer, wine, juice and water with evening meals - excluding New Year's Eve · New Year gala dinner included
Bohinj has a limited rep service. On arrival you will receive the contact number of the nearby rep based in Bled.
We update Hotel Jezero's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Jezero dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Jezero in Bohinj, Slovenia departs Saturday 7th January 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European ski resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- about Bohinj - about holidays in Bohinj - about ski holidays in Bohinj - about ski holidays in Bohinj Slovenia
book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
every sno ski holiday packaged with flights is atol protected by the civil aviation authority.
all our suppliers are atol bonded, so your holiday money is safe. in addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by natwest bank and the travel trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.