· excellent central location · 2 minutes' walk to the Arinsal gondola
The Diana Parc has recently undergone extensive refurbishments to make it Arinsal’s only 5* hotel. With a clear focus on high standards and attentive service, you’ll want for nothing as the staff cater for your every need. There’s even around-the-clock room service if you need it.
Dining will take place in the à la carte restaurant, where a delicious array of Mediterranean and Pyrenean dishes will be served. Other benefits include an incredible spa and wellness area, bowling alley and games area and a choice of bars, including the cocktail bar.
The rooms and suites area each different in style but all are comfortable and spacious. Location is also key, since the Diana Parc is just 2 minutes' walk from the centre of the village and gondola, so you’ll be on or off the mountain in no time.
- Open Monday to Saturday 10am-9pm and 9am-8pm on Sunday.
- Children aged 3-11 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children (aged 3-11 years) are permitted from 2-6pm (Mon, Wed and Fri) and from 10am-1pm and again from 2-6pm if accompanied by an adult (Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun).
- Flip flops or sandals must be worn.
The Recommended by Crystal kids' club, for the little guests in both the Diana Parc and Princesa Parc hotels, offers countless activities and games, designed for children aged between 3 and 12 years, and supervised by qualified staff all season.
Open Monday to Saturday from 9am-5pm all season.
Lunch and snacks are provided free of charge.
Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
· bar with daily live music · lounge · games room · extra charge for superb spa centre with sauna, steam room and two large whirpools · extra charge for bowling alley · free kids' club (Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm) · free shuttle to Andorra la Vella (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays) · show cooking · lift to all floors · 53 rooms
All inclusive upgrade: Includes drinks in the restaurant and bars, entrance to the spa and use of the bowling alley and billiard table.
All rooms have HD satellite TV, high quality audio system, free WiFi, hairdryer, safe, minibar and drinks and snacks on arrival. 24-hour room service is also available. Cots available at a supplement.
Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower, hydroamssage bath and WC.
Quad Room - sleeps 2-4: Double bed, double sofa bed, private shower, hydromassage bath and WC.
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4: King bed, double sofa bed, whirlpool bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Suite - sleeps 2-4: King bed, double sofa bed, two bathrooms with hydromassage baths (with shower attachment) and WCs.
Please note: Due to health and safety restrictions, children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in Junior Suite or Suite rooms.
· buffet breakfast · daily hors d'oeuvres · table-service evening meals at the Restaurant Louis XV · Christmas gala dinner included (plus drinks and snacks 5-7pm) · New Year's Eve gala dinner included ( plus live music and free Spanish champagne from midnight-1am) · optional upgrade to all inclusive includes drinks in the restaurant and bars as well as use of the spa, bowling alley and billiards table - does not include lunch
|Sun 16 Dec 201816/12/18|
|Sun 23 Dec 201823/12/18|
|Sun 30 Dec 201830/12/18|
|Sun 06 Jan 201906/01/19|
|Sun 13 Jan 201913/01/19|
|Sun 20 Jan 201920/01/19|
|Sun 27 Jan 201927/01/19|
|Sun 03 Feb 201903/02/19|
|Sun 10 Feb 201910/02/19|
|Sun 17 Feb 201917/02/19|
|Sun 24 Feb 201924/02/19|
|Sun 03 Mar 201903/03/19|
|Sun 10 Mar 201910/03/19|
|Sun 17 Mar 201917/03/19|
|Sun 24 Mar 201924/03/19|
|Sun 31 Mar 201931/03/19|
•Lively après ski •Varied ski area •Family friendly skiing
Arinsal may remain one of Europe’s most underrated ski destinations, but year on year it closes the gap on the larger resorts. With some of the sunniest skiing in Europe, incredible duty free shopping and dining and a massive range of off slope activities, Arinsal is a more than viable alternative, especially during the busiest weeks of the season.
Great for •Mixed ability groups •Non skiers •First time skiers •Families
Snow Report: Top 0cm, Bottom 0cm
Snow Forecast: 5cm expected this week
Snow History: December average depth 34cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Lleida l’Alguaire Airport||160km|
Arinsal lift pass price last reported as 195€ (adult 6 day). Ask for a quote when booking Diana Parc Hotel.
Night skiing: No
Arinsal has NE, E facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing December - April.
|Top of slopes:||2625m|
|Bottom of piste:||1550m|
|Total length of trails:||93km|
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?