Location - where is Chalet Zirm
From the town centre: 400 meter
From the ski lifts: 300 meter - ski in
- chalet description
- Chalet Zirm description
Chalet Zirm is situated 400 meters from the gondola and can be reached easily by bus. You can ski back to the chalet! The distance to the centre of St. Christina is 400 meters.
The very neat bedrooms are spread over three floors, each with a separate entrance outside. This is ideal for guests who want to enjoy the occasional moment of privacy.
All rooms have a private shower and toilet. One of the bedrooms has its own bathroom located just outside the room, across the hall. The living/dining area is on the top floor so you have a wonderful view of the village and the impressive mountain range!
Ski back to your chalet over a non-groomed slope.
What is included?
- 7 x overnight;
- 7 x breakfast;
- 6 x 3-course dinner;
- All drinks (excluded strong alcoholic drinks);
- Firewood if a fireplace is present;
- Sauna use (between 17:00 and 19:00), if present in the catered chalet;
- Jacuzzi, if facilities are present in the catered chalet;
- Dutch / English speaking chalet staff to prepare breakfast and dinner, home care, information and assistance in arranging ski passes, ski rental and ski school.
- Strong alcoholic drinks;
- Tourist tax;
- Snacks on returning home (if desired by booking extra our Comfort Package);
- Towels (if desired by booking extra);
- Travel and cancellation insurance (if desired);
- One-time € 25,00 reservation fee;
- Ski passes;
We offer you the ability to create a more enjoyable stay in one of our catered chalets. Below are the prices of our extras:
Towel package: €8,50
Comfort Package (click here for more information): €25,00
Baby bed and baby chair (on request): Free
Deluxe Drinks Package: €35,00
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
We offer babysitting services. During the winter season, we have experienced babysitters stationed in the Alps. If you wish to make use of this service, our babysitters will come to your chalet to take care of the children between 1 and 5 years old. They look after the children, nourish them and entertain them. The babysitting service is available for a minimum of 3 half-days per stay and a maximum of 10 sessions. The costs are Euro 75.00 per session (3 hrs, with a maximum of 4 children per babysitter). The babysitter can be arranged at the time of booking. We offer this service in our low season weeks.
You will be able to ski carefree for 4 mornings and 1 full day per week while your children are taken care of by one of our nannies. In a separate play area, your children can watch Disney movies, make drawings and play with several toys. In the garden surrounding the chalets, they can build a snowman and go for a ride on the sled.
During the day the children receive various healthy snacks and drinks. For dinner, there is a special children's menu which is served at 6:00 p.m. When the little ones are sound asleep, you can enjoy your three-course dinner.
In our child-friendly chalets the following extras are included:
- Special Dutch and English speaking babysitter
- Babysitter on Sunday, Monday Tuesday, and Friday till 1:00 p.m
- Babysitter on Thursday all day until 4:00 p.m
- Fruit snack and drinks
- Sandwiches for the children
- Separate play area with various toys and movies
- Special activities for children
- High chairs and cots available
- Children get a special child’s meal at 6:00 p.m.
Facilities - Chalet Zirm features
- Up to 13 people
- Ski in chalet
- Ski storage
- Balcony on the sun side
- Free WiFi (only in the living room)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
3 x two person room with shower and toilet
1 x two to three person room with shower and toilet in corridor
1 x two to four person room with shower and toilet
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Zirm
In a catered Chalet you are taken care of by professional chalet staff. They make sure you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet and a delicious three-course dinner.
The chalet staff is carefully selected. They are evaluated on their cooking qualities, hospitality and professionalism.