Location - where is Chalet Hotel Al Pigher
Charming Chalet Hotel in quiet but central location 5 minutes' walk (500m) to La Villa centre
- chalet description
- Chalet Hotel Al Pigher description
Sleeps: 32-42 guests.
The Al Pigher (the Beehive) is a charming Dolomite hotel where you will be well looked after by your team of chefs and hosts.
Attractively designed in traditional local style, with lovely, light and airy rooms, fresh colours and light wood panelling, the hotel offers a warm welcome in an ideal location. La Villa's pretty village centre is just a short walk away, as is the Gardenezza chairlift and the Piz la Ila gondola that takes you directly to the Alta Badia ski area which links to the famous Sella Ronda ski routes and pistes.
Facilities - Chalet Hotel Al Pigher features
- Charming Chalet Hotel in quiet but central location 5 minutes' walk (500m) to La Villa centre
- Chairlift only 4 minutes' walk (400m)
- Heated ski & boot room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all en suite with TV, hairdryer and most with balcony
- Comfortable lounge with panoramic views
- Bar/café with comfortable seating
- Dining room with mountain decor
- Sun terrace
- Sauna & small relaxation area with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce mountains
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of rooms: 16
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
Reception, dining room, cosy bar, sun terrace, heated ski & boot room.
Rooms 101 & 105 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 102, 103, 104 & 106 - Austrian twin + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 107 (Family Suite) - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 201 & 205 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 202, 203, 204 & 206 - Austrian twin + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Suite 207 - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 301 & 302 - Double room (301) and separate twin room (302), shower/wc under eaves
Lounge, sauna and relaxation area with Kneipp therapy path - with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce Mountain
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 5
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Hotel Al Pigher
Your Chalet Hotel holiday includes all of the following:
- Daily continental buffet breakfasts with occasional hot options
- Afternoon teas on 6 days*
- 3-course evening meals with choices and including wine, served as buffets or as table service on 6 days*
Vegetarian optionsare always available , and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance.
Our Chalet Hotel Staff
Our Chalet Hotel Hosts are chosen for their friendly and helpful attitude, whilst our Head Chefs and their teams are professionally trained to provide consistently enjoyable restaurant-standard cuisine. At all times your Resort Representative is also on hand to help out with their local knowledge, and to arrange local restaurant bookings.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
- Children of all ages are welcome in all our Chalet Hotels on all dates. We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 10 years and under with an appropriate menu. However, parents may elect for their children (10 years and under) to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
- All Chalet Hotels are entirely non smoking
- Each has its own bar – in most cases open to residents only – the ideal place for your choice of après ski tipple.
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
Buffet & Waiter service
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free