Nestled in the exclusive L'Hameau development, the chalet is under 100m from the Le Rouge piste and the beginner nursery slopes.
Chalet Delormes occupies one of Verbier’s most impressive locations. Nestled in the exclusive L’Hameau development surrounded by garden, the chalet is in a prime position just 100m from the Le Rouge piste and a short stroll from the beginner nursery slopes. A luxurious spacious private home, Chalet Delormes has every comfort you could possibly wish for from your hideaway in the mountains.
Sleeping 15 people in 7 individually designed bedrooms, this standalone luxury chalet is one of a kind. All the bedrooms have either en-suite or private shower/bathrooms. Traditional materials have been combined with the artistic vision of the owner to create a sumptuous chalet where no attention to detail has been spared.
You enter the chalet into a spacious hallway. On this floor is the well-equipped ski room and an additional guest w.c. Beautiful furnishings, sumptuous textures and minimalist, contemporary design create an impressive master bedroom. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto to a shared terrace where the views are simply breath-taking. The impressive en-suite bathroom has his and her sinks, a large free standing bath and separate shower. There is a further twin/double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and French windows opening out onto the terrace.
The main living area is located on the second floor. Sliding doors open out onto the large terrace allowing natural light to flood in. Focused around the large stone fireplace, the careful design has created an elegant and sophisticated space, perfect for entertaining. Overlooking the dining area is the fully equipped kitchen which has been finished to the highest standard. Also on this floor is a twin double bedroom and a bunk room sleeping 2 people. These bedrooms share a contemporary en-suite bathroom. A small stair case leads of the kitchen area to the mezzanine double bedroom situated in the eaves. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
One of the highlights of the chalet is the wellness area which is located on the ground floor. An indoor hot tub, sauna and rain showers provide ultimate relaxation. You can also find your way out to the spacious sunny garden from this floor. As well as the spa there is a TV and games room. A pool table and dart board provide endless entertainment, whilst the large L shaped sofa provides the perfect spot to relax and unwind in front of the fire. There is a small kitchen and bar area. Also on this floor is a twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and French windows which open out onto the lovely sunny garden. There is also a children’s bunk room sleeping three which has a private shower room.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24 hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis.
The chalet is sold on a catered basis only.
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Professional chef and hosting staff;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast;
- Daily afternoon tea*;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom ;
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm);
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service;
- Lift pass delivery service.
- In resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar);
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*Afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off.
**This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.