· in the village of Bohinjska Bistrica · 11km to Vogel ski area - free ski shuttle bus · on the edge of the Triglav National Park · short bus ride to the lake in Bohinj (6.5 km away) · 5 minutes' walk to the train station
The Bohinj ECO Hotel is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to get the most out of their time in Slovenia. Located in the Julian Alps this eco-friendly hotel is well placed for easy ski bus access to the surrounding Vogel ski area or Lake Bohinj. It’s more of a complex than a single hotel, with a reputation for excellent cuisine and plenty of non-ski activities to keep you entertained.
Best of all, the hotel has an Aquapark attached which is free of charge to hotel guests. Here you can enjoy everything from saunas to whirlpools. They even have a climbing wall overhanging the pool, in case you need to flex your muscles after a day on the slopes. For those wanting a more relaxing option, there is a variety of saunas and treatments in the wellness centre, as well as a bowling alley and cinema hall.
If you’re after a hotel that offers something for everyone, while maintaining a high standard of accommodation and service, this is the place for you.
The Aquapark is attached to the hotel via a short underground tunnel.
· 102 bedrooms · lift · free WiFi throughout · parking · ski room
Wine, dine and unwind
· restaurant 2864 · cocktail bar · patisserie and confectioner's shop
Spa, wellness and pools
· Aquapark Bohinj with indoor and outdoor pools, kids' pool, two whirlpools, wild river, climbing walls · free use of variety of saunas · extra charge for wellness area on fourth floor with indoor panoramic pool · extra charge for massage and treatments
· fitness centre
For the family
· bowling centre with 5 lanes · cinema hall
All rooms have air conditioning, room service, satellite TV, free WiFi, safe, minibar, bathrobes and a hairdryer.
Twin or Double Room- sleeps 1-3: Double or twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Twin or Double Room- sleeps 1-3: Double or twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Family Room- sleeps 3-4 (max 3 adults): Double bed, extra double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night.
· buffet breakfast · 4-course buffet evening meals with a daily starter, salad and dessert buffet · meals may have waiter service during low occupancy · extra charge for à la carte restaurant - early meals for children available · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
|Sat 22 Dec 201822/12/18|
|Sat 29 Dec 201829/12/18|
|Sat 05 Jan 201905/01/19|
|Sat 12 Jan 201912/01/19|
|Sat 19 Jan 201919/01/19|
|Sat 26 Jan 201926/01/19|
|Sat 02 Feb 201902/02/19|
|Sat 09 Feb 201909/02/19|
|Sat 16 Feb 201916/02/19|
|Sat 23 Feb 201923/02/19|
|Sat 02 Mar 201902/03/19|
•Beautiful scenery •Multi-resort lift pass •Slovenia's best ski resort
Vogel ski resort and the Bohinj region are spectacular – featuring Slovenia’s highest peaks and biggest lake, with acres of National Parkland. Here you’ll find a larger collection of pistes than most of the nation’s resorts, which are all covered by one ski pass if you fancy a Slovenian ski safari.
Great for •Families •Beginners •Non-skiers
Snow Report: Top cm, Bottom cm
Snow Forecast: cm expected this week
Snow History: December average depth 35cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Ljubljana Jože Pucnik Airport (LJU)||50km, 1 hour|
|Salzburg airport (SZG)||253km, 3 hours|
Bohinj lift pass price last reported as €141 (adult 6 day). Ask for a quote when booking Bohinj ECO Hotel.
Night skiing: No
Bohinj has NW SE E facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing December - May.
|Top of slopes:||1800m|
|Bottom of piste:||560m|
|Total length of trails:||22km|
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?