Cheap family ski holidays
Bring the brood skiing on a budget with our cheap family ski holidays. We know where tots stay free and deals on lift passes and ski hire can save a fortune.
Some of our all-inclusive deals cover ski lessons and lift passes already, which can work out a lot cheaper (and definitely less hassle) than arranging things separately.
Just because you’re not spending mountains doesn’t mean you’ll be missing out on the good life - a lot of our cheaper lodgings come with swimming pools that the kids’ll have a whale of a time in, on-site bars and spas for grownups and ski-out locations that save trudging about.
Top tips for a cheap family ski trip:
- If you have fussy eaters in tow, self-cater and cook the meals you know they’ll love or go all-inclusive and let them loose on the buffet.
- Borrow children’s ski clothes from friends or family or buy second hand. It’s costly to buy brand new gear they’ll have grown out of by next year.
- Go for group lessons, they’re cheaper than private lessons and also give kids a good chance to make friends.
- Self-drive. You pay per car rather than per person for channel crossings and don’t need to worry about excess baggage fees.
- Go early or late season. The weeks before Christmas and around Easter will be cheaper than Christmas, New Year and Half Term weeks.
- Look out for deals in resort. Lots of lift ticket offices and ski hire shops offer discounts or freebies for children with a full paying adult.
All SNO cheap family ski holidays are fully ATOL bonded - book with confidence.