Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort in Livigno, Italy
The Lac Salin brings to Livigno a hotel with new sophisticated surroundings and contemporary interiors. This luxurious hotel offers superb services and facilities to compliment the great access to the slopes and superb facilities for après-ski and relaxation. Situated 10m from the Doss drag lift and 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the ski school meeting place.
Location - where is Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort
- Distance to village centre: 600m
- Distance to nursery slopes: 300m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 300m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 600m
- Name of nearest ski lift: San Rocco
Facilities in Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort
- 2 gourmet restaurants "Milio and Stua De Legn"
- Cigar and smoking lounge
- Domenia lounge and café
- Reading stube
- "Mandira" Spa with extensive facilities, indoor pool, fitness area, Turkish bath, relax area with cromotherapy and whirlpool (FREE); sauna massage, beauty treatments with solarium (pay locally)
- Games room
- Terrace overlooking the ski slopes.
Facilities: • Bar • Breakfast restaurant • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - outdoor • Dinner restaurant • Jacuzzi - indoor • Lounge area • Public rooms • Sauna • Ski room • Safe deposit boxes
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Length:12m • Width:5m • Swimming caps needed:no
- Daily après-ski tea and cakes from 4-5pm
Room types in Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort
- 65 Superior twins (34m²) Deluxe twins (37m²) have bath or shower, satellite TV with pay TV channels, safe, radio, minibar, hairdryer, Internet connection, Balcony.
- Possibility of 3rd and 4th beds.
- Larger 'Prestige' rooms (44m²) with a lounge area divided by glass partition can be requested.
- No of rooms: 65
- Annexes information: N/A
Meals - food and drink in Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course dinner with choice of menu including a buffet of starters, salad and desserts.
- The chefs at the Lac Salin blend continental dishes with local specialities to create a unique dining experience with an extensive wine list.
- There is a separate children's restaurant and menu.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included.
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dress Code: Informal • A la carte meal cost: €40 • Dinner - no of courses: 4 • Choice of Menu: Yes
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Kids club • Early meals available in restaurant • Cots and linen • Play room
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort 4.5 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4.5 star hotel in Livigno, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4.5 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd