group ski holidays
Large group ski holidays 2013/2014 group skiing trips, deals & discounts ATOL protected by sno®
Up to 1 in 5 free on some packages & the biggest selection of
ski deals for groups of 10 or more
As few as 7 people in your ski group qualifies for a discount on many group ski holiday packages. If you want to get the best prices for group skiing call us!
Ski groups of 10 or more can often get a half place or even a full place free, so phone us to see how much we can save you with our cheap group ski holidays.
sno group ski holidays
Big group ski holidays make the best weeks away with friends and family - spectacular scenery and excitement in the daytime, followed by well-earned evenings of food wine and relaxation in your chalet, or out in the thick of the après ski scene. Those with experience in organising a group ski trip told us that the process can sometimes feel akin to “herding cats”, so at Sno we have dedicated group skiing specialists, to ensure that finding and booking your group ski deal is (almost) as exciting as the group skiing holiday itself.
If like most of us skiing in a large group, the level of everyone’s skiing and snowboarding ability is quite mixed, check out our group ski resorts page for recommendations of the world’s best ski resorts for large ski groups flying from the UK. These are ski areas where literally everyone in your group will get the most from their holiday, because they have amazing facilities and terrain for all skiing and snowboarding abilities, from beginner to expert. In these resorts we've selected the best group ski packages and also, if you prefer to self-drive, we’ll got the best accommodation-only group ski offers too. Call us now to talk through your plans.
group ski chalets
After an active day on the piste, there is nothing better than to relax in one of our group ski chalets and enjoy the home-from-home atmosphere with the chalet all to yourselves. A catered chalet is a stress-free way to spend your group skiing holiday with half board included and your own personal chalet host to see to all of your needs. With properties starting from an intimate number of just 6 upwards you are sure to find something for sole occupancy. A top tip is to know precisely how many will be in your group, as finding an exact fit is key to getting the best discounts and deals. See our group ski chalets page or call our specialist now.
group ski hotels
If your group prefer a bit more privacy and space from each other, and would like more of the facilities of a hotel like a swimming pool or spa facilities, then large group ski hotel is an excellent choice. With a vast selection in all the best group resorts and with facilities ranging from 2 star through to exclusive and luxurious 5 star, we are well positioned to find you the ski hotel that perfectly meets your group’s requirements. You also have more catering options, with B&B, half board or full board. Ask about our chalet hotels which have the cosy feel of a chalet and chalet catering but more of the space of a bigger hotel. View our group ski hotels.
group ski accommodation
If you prefer to get there under your own steam, we’ll help you find your accommodation and make sure you still get the best discounts for booking in a large ski group. Some packages can be booked as a self-drive with a ferry crossing included, although the flight based packages usually attract the larger group reductions.
Self catering ski apartments for groups are widely available, and although they often only go up to 8 or 10 occupants, it is possible to book several group ski apartments and request that you be allocated them close together, so that you as a group can organise to cater for your selves in one apartment if you prefer.
The cheapest deals in the best resorts. Further group discounts are available on these holidays. Call us for an accurate quote for your party.
Top ski destinations for groups
- 3 Valleys ski area (France) - the biggest ski area in Europe, with resorts, après facilities and terrain to suit everyone. Recommended resorts: Meribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens.
- Espace Killy ski area (France) - superb skiing including access to the snow-sure glacier, plus great après ski. Recommended resorts: Tignes and Val d'Isere
- Paradiski ski area (France) - has every type of skiing you could wish for, with two tiered resorts interconnected by the legendary Vanoise Express which joins their skiing areas together. Recommended resorts: La Plagne and Les Arcs.
- Chamonix (France) with ski areas all along the valley offers a taste of the world best skiing and après. The distances between ski areas might mean less skiing together as a group but plenty more stories to share over après.
- Les Deux Alpes (France) with piste and off-piste skiing sharing the same magnificent scale, and being slightly upside down in nature with the easier runs are at the top of the mountain, means that everyone also gets great skiing and great views! Après ski is good too.
- St Anton (Austria) best known for famous après, but the skiing and snowboarding is just as impressive.
- Kitzbuhel (Austria) is an idyllic ski resort, chic village and perfectly groomed slopes with facilities and nightlife to match
- Mayrhofen (Austria) is a typical Tirolean ski resort with an exciting après scene. Part of the Zillertaler Superski pass with a massive 639km of terrain.
- Milky Way ski area (Italy), a lovely linked ski area which allows you to tour from one pretty village to the next, enjoying the cuisine and local wine on offer in beautiful sunny Italy. Recommended resorts: Sauze d'Oulx and Sestriere.
- Dolomiti Superski area (Italy) is the biggest ski area in the world, with 12 resorts and 1200km of slopes, it is a huge adventure waiting to be had with fine Italian food, wine and hospitality amongst the majestic Dolomites. Recommended resorts: Selva, Corvara, Canazei and Val di Fassa.
- The 4 Valleys (Switzerland) and Verbier in particular is a good choice. And if your group is no beginners then Zermatt with its extensive skiing and cosmopolitan flair can also be an option.
- Grand Valira ski area (Andorra) This relatively newly linked ski area is a good alternative to the Alps, with 205km of pistes it rivals the best linked areas in Europe and can be better value. Recommended resorts: Pas De La Casa, Soldeu and El Tarter
group ski deals
With the biggest selection of group ski holiday accommodation and group ski chalets, SNO Ski is best place to find the perfect package for your group ski trip. Don't struggle to corral your family and friends when organising a group ski trip - use our experts and the resources here on SNO.co.uk Take the stress out of organising large group ski holidays by following our guide to organising a group ski trip then call our experts. We'll help you each step of the way in finding the perfect package in the right resort with the best spread of skiing to suit your whole party. We’ll also ensure you get the best group ski discounts available - sno big deal!
top group ski accommodation
Chalet Arktic in Tignes sleeps 18
Hotel Kaila in Meribel
Chalet du Fornet Val d'Isere sleeps 18-20
Chalet Isba in Meribel sleeps 20-21
Chalet Inge in St Anton sleeps 32
Hotel Le Fitzroy in Val Thorens
Chalet Catherine, Val Thorens sleeps 18
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd
group ski search
|Adults||(age 12 and over)||
|Children||(ages 2 to 11)
|Infants||(aged under 2)