Location - where is Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage
- hotel description
- Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage description
The Lindner Grand Beau Rivage has a noble aristocratic feel. Upon arrival you will notice the grand exterior. The hotel is set in extensive grounds directly on the River Aare, just a few minutes from the resort centre and Interlaken Ost train station. The traditional setting and exceptional level of service add to the magical experience here.
The ornate design, royal colours and traditional ornaments command your attention in the lounge, lobby, bar & restaurant. While the modern wellness facilities include a large indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness area. Multiple terraces mean you can make the most of your magnificent mountain and river location. Dine next to the River Aare, in the charming gardens or travel up the floors for panoramic views of Interlaken.
All bedrooms are spacious, comfortable and neatly furnished.
Transfer Approx. 2hrs 30 mins by rail from Zurich airport or 3hrs by rail from Geneva airport. Your journey involves 1 or 2 changes of train.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Early meals available
Facilities - Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage features
- Location: Located by the River Aare, just a few minutes' walk from the resort centre and Interlaken Ost
- Comfortable lounge
- Elegant dining room
- à la carte restaurant
- ‘Le Vieux Rivage’ hotel bar
- Good ‘wellness’ area including indoor swimming pool with indoor aswell as outdoor relaxation area, sauna, steambath and fitness area (all Free )
- Spa centre with health and beauty treatments, cosmetics, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Restaurant ‘L’Ambiance’ sun terrace overlooking the River Aare, ideal for a spot of lunch or afternoon tea
- Wi-Fi throughout ( Free )
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Lounge area
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 7
Classic Twin Rooms are around 18m² and are north facing. All rooms can be made up as doubles and have a bath, cable TV, telephone, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobe, radio, safe and minibar
Comfort Twin Rooms are around 22m² and are west or east facing.
First Twin Rooms are around 23m² and sleep up to three (single sofa bed). These rooms have a balcony and face south (above entrance and road facing towards the mountains).
Junior Suites are around 38m² and sleep up to four (double sofa bed). These rooms also have south facing balconies but are on request, so please call us to book.
Single Classic Rooms are around 15m².
Single First Rooms are around 16m² and have a balcony. These rooms are on request so please call us to book.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Three course evening meal with choice of main
- Guests may dine on the terrace, weather permitting.
- Weekly BBQ (weather permitting)
- Free bottle of wine per couple staying 5 or more nights
- No of restaurants: 2
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free