Ever popular with guests this excellent hotel, run by the Michaud family is in a peaceful location just a minute's walk from the centre of Morzine.
The Champs Fleuris is known for serving delicious cuisine and has a well deserved reputation for quality and service.
This property offers great facilities including a heated outdoor pool, spa area (16 yrs+) with sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, spa bath, aqua bikes, relaxation room and massages (pay locally).
You are always ensured a genuine warm welcome from Véronique and Jean-Marie Michaud.
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 3
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €2.00 per person, per night (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
All bedrooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, telephone, safe and balcony.
- Classic room (A2): sleeps 2 (13m²) with a shower and balcony with village views
- Classic family room (B4): sleeps 2-4 (20m²) in twin/double bed and bunk beds (suitable for children 16 years and under) and a balcony with village views
Superior rooms are larger and more comfortable with mountain views.
- Superior room (C2): sleeps 2 (20m²) with a bath and balcony with mountain views. Interconnecting rooms are available (on request)
- Superior family room (D4): sleeps 2-4 (20m²) in twin/double bed and two pull out beds (suitable for children 16 years and under)
- Deluxe room (E4): sleeps 2-4 people (30m²) in twin/double bed with bunk beds in a connecting room (up to 16 years), balcony and mountain views
Please note that Classic Family or Superior Family rooms may not have the extra beds if they are booked by just two people.
Sole occupancy of the Classic rooms (F1) or Superior rooms (G1) is available on request and has no supplement in low season (20 Jun-2 Jul and 21 Aug onwards).
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
- Internet connection
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- This hotel is not well suited for those confined to a wheelchair as access to the property is via a slope and steps