- hotel description
- Hotel Salzburgerhof description
Hotel Salzburgerhof will give you a taste for the extravagant. From the extensive landscaped grounds to the award winning kitchen, everything about this hotel is first class. Set 5 minutes aback from the Zell am See Lake and centre you are in a prime position.
Indulge at the 3,500m² spa area with rooftop sauna, idyllic natural bathing pool, outdoor pool and whirlpool, luxurious brine dome and grotto, 20m indoor sports pool, an additional indoor pool and fitness centre. The Feng-Shui Gardens would not be out of place in a romantic movie scene – here you can enjoy the live evening pianist.
The kitchen was awarded three toques from Gault Millau. Guests in the Salzburgerstube restaurant feel part of the Salzburgerhof family, sensing the flair, the courteous hospitality, and the clear attention to detail that has given this hotel its five-star status. The restaurant manager is a qualified sommelier who will introduce you to the hotels selection of 400 wines.
All bedrooms are spacious and have lavish furnishings.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 15 mins from Salzburg airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Baby listening service
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Early meals available
- Highchairs in restaurant
Facilities - Hotel Salzburgerhof features
- Attractive lounge, bar, elegant residents' restaurant, à la carte restaurant
3,500m² Wellness & Spa Castle:
- Award-winning 'Schlössl' wellness centre with range of beauty and massage treatments (Recevied 4 lillies from the Relax Guide)
- Sun Terrace
- Alpine Feng-Shui garden with waterfall and natural bathing pool
- 20m long outdoor sports pool heated throughout the year, 2 indoor pools, outdoor & indoor jacuzzis
-Osmanian Steam Bath with oriental scents
- Brine grotto with Camille, Sage, Lavender, Melissa Content & Sole Grotto
-Led Sauna with Sauna Master
- Daily Wellness & Fitness programme
- Relaxing with our yoga, Qui-Gong and bowl meditation
- Fitness studio with views of the outdoor sports pool and Feng-Shui garden
- Extensive landscaped gardens with natural swimming pond and terraced seating areas and rooftop terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lift to all floors
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- 30m² Austrian twins have bath with shower head, balcony and mountain view
- 40m² 'Superior' Junior suites sleep 2-3 and have bath with shower head, balcony, lounge area and some have garden view
- 50m² 'Deluxe' 2 room suites sleep 2-4 and have bath with shower head, balcony and a separate living area and bedroom
Austrian Twins Rooms are around 30m² and sleep up to three. All rooms have a bath and balcony, telephone, radio, TV with English speaking channels, safe, free Wi-Fi, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers
Junior Suites are around 40m² and sleep up to three. These rooms have a spacious lounge area and balcony.
Two Room Suites are around 50m² and sleep up to four. Also with a spacious and separate lounge area and balcony.
Double for single use Rooms are available on request so please call us to book.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Salzburgerhof
- Award-winning cuisine (3 Gault Millau toques)
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Midday snack in the Spa Bistro, hot main dish, fresh salad, fruit, selection of desserts
- Wide range of cakes and strudels made in the hotels own patisserie available during late afternoon
- Gourmet five course evening meal with choices of menu plus daily salad buffet and cheese selection accompanied by live piano music
- Weekly interchanging buffets
- Carefully selected wine recommendations from the maître, wine grower and qualified sommelier
- No of restaurants: 2
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
Special diets are available on a request basis. Catering for dietary allergies will need to be checked before booking.