Plan B is newly built hotel in Chamonix and opened in September 2020. It's a modern and friendly hotel and the perfect choice for anyone wanting a fun and memorable stay. The location is perfect as the hotel is close to the main bus station which connect you to the different lifts in the valley. Being just a five minute walk into the very centre of Chamonix and 3 minutes' to the Aiguille du Midi cable car, it's in a great location for all aspects of your holiday.
The hotels communal spaces show a real focus on fun and socialising, with a games rooms, two bowling alleys and a great central bar area which is host to many live music events and quizzes. There's a relaxation area too, with a sauna and whirlpool, great for evenings to unwind or white-out days. Here there's beauty treatments and massages if you want a real treat.
A modern brasserie style restaurant is where breakfast and dinner will be served. With a love of local and fresh produce. It's a great place to enjoy your dinner and a couple of drinks.
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €1.50 per person, per day (under 18's free of charge) paid locally
All rooms have double or twin beds (please specify preference when booking), shower room, flat screen TV with English speaking channels, toiletries, towels, safe, hair dryer, free WiFi and mountain views.
- Standard rooms sleep 2 people (19m²). This room type can also be booked for sole occupancy with a supplement, please call for details
- Superior rooms sleep 2-3 people (24m²) have an additional single bed and Mont Blanc mountain views
- Family quad rooms sleep 3-4 people (26m²) have a separate lounge area with a double sofa bed, please call to book
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes