Location - where is Hotel Les Grillons
This welcoming family hotel is on the edge of the forest and just 200 metres from the beach and the lake.
The hotel is located in the hamelt of Anglon, just 2 miles from Talloires. Buses stop in Anglon for Annecy and you can walk or cycle to Talloires along the path and cycle track.
The boat service stops in Talloires but also in Anglon in high season.
- hotel description
- Hotel Les Grillons description
A long standing favourite and a real home-from-home, this very popular hotel is set in lovely gardens with a pool and jacuzzi, just a short walk from the beach in the delightful hamlet of Angon, just 2 miles from Talloires and now connected by a new cycle track. The Grillons is now run by a charming, incredibly hard working young couple representing the third generation of the Casali family: Aurélie is half English (so you will have no need to pack the French dictionary!), whilst in the kitchen Sébastien skilfully plies his trade as one of the region's top young chefs.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Baby cots are available ( Free ) for children under 2 years
- Earlier meal times are available for children (on request)
Facilities - Hotel Les Grillons features
- Attractive restaurant
- Beautiful large garden
- Sun terrace
- Superb outdoor swimming pool (unheated) and whirlpool (Free)
- Boat stop in Angon where the hotel is located (high season only)
- WiFi (Free)
- Easy access to local cycle track around the Lake and Nature Reserve (suitable for all abilities)
- Bikes available to hire from the hotel (electric) just 30 Euros per day
- Free shuttle to Annecy, alternatively, there is a quick and easy local bus service (bus stop located outside hotel)
- Free shuttle to the Col de Forclaz every day in July and August
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 2
- Check in time 5pm
- Check out time 10am
- Credit cards accepted
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €1.10 per person, per night (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
Courtyard bedrooms sleep 2-3 people (25m²) have king size double or twin beds, bath with shower head attachment, WC, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box, hair dryer and air conditioning.
Lake View bedrooms also sleep 2-3 people (25m²) have views of Lake Annecy.
The third bed in these rooms is a single sfa bed
Family Suites sleeping 3-4 people (40m²) have a King size bed in master bedroom and twin beds in separate room with lake views, please call to book these rooms and also if Courtyard or Lake View rooms are wanted for just just one person.
The hotel have two Adapted Rooms (but we will need to request from the hotel for you). There are no steps into the property and the lift to all floors is wheelchair accessible.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Les Grillons
Hotel Les Grillons is on a half board basis with daily breakfast and evening meals
- Continental buffet breakfast with local home made produce including jam and honey and hot options including pancakes and eggs
- Enjoy evening meals in the elegant restaurant with the locally sourced and freshly made four course menu.
Please advise us of and special dietary requirements when booking so we can inform the hotel.
The restaurant is also open for lunch including snacks, salads and full meals served outside in the garden (weather permitting) and afternoon tea and snacks are served at the bar or on the terrace all day. Pay locally for these.
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free