Hotel Arlberg is just a short stroll from the tranquil Lech river – the impressive peaks of the Rüfikopf mountains surround you.
The hotel gardens are beautiful, you’ll have a sun terrace, natural pond, a stylish outdoor pool, a large lounging area and outdoor tennis courts. The service and food are excellent and you’ll notice the use of quality alpine ingredients. In the spa, you’ll have immersive showers, a herbally scented sauna, steam room, plunge pool and an indoor pool with access to the outdoor pool and terrace.
The attractive hunting lodge style, and great location has attracted many famous guests. The rustic bedrooms are great – you’ll enjoy the reindeer décor and spacious bedding. Be sure to visit the impressive wine cellar with over 700 different vintages from across Europe.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 45 mins from Innsbruck Airport or 4 hours (including a stop) from Salzburg Airport.
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
- 25m² 'Standard' Austrian twins have shower and lounge area
- 35m² 'Comfort' Austrian twins sleep 2-3, and have single sofa bed, bath or shower and lounge area (balcony upgrade possible)
- 55m² Junior suites sleep 2-4 and have double sofa bed, bath and separate shower, lounge area and balcony
- 80m² Spacious Jagdhof suites sleep 2-4 and have double sofa bed, separate bedroom, balcony, lounge, bath and separate shower
- 'Standard' singles 18m² and 'superior' singles 22m² have bath or shower
All rooms have TV with English speaking channels, radio, safe, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and internet access.
- Internet connection
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No