Location - where is Hotel Alphof
- hotel description
- Hotel Alphof description
With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, Hotel Alphof has a modern yet rustic charm and sits in a slightly elevated position overlooking Alpbach. The village centre and walkers’ bus are 8 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Your meals are enjoyed in the traditional in-house restaurant offering seasonal and local specialties.
Enjoy the stunning views across the valley from the terrace which is a great spot for an afternoon drink. Visit the lovely wellness area with an indoor swimming pool, two sauna areas with a steam bath and quiet relaxation areas. Bedrooms are cosy, traditionally Austrian and comfortably furnished.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour from Innsbruck airport or 2 hours 15 mins from Salzburg airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Baby sitting during the day and evening (arranged through reception)
Facilities - Hotel Alphof features
- Cosy lounge with open fireplace
- Large sun terrace with panoramic views
- Residents’ restaurant
- Leisure area with indoor swimming pool with integral whirlpool, 2 saunas and steam room (Free)
- Solarium, infrared cabin and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Lovely garden with relaxation area and sun loungers
- Public tennis court available at Boeglerhof hotel
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
Small Austrian Twins are around 22m², in the eaves and may have restricted view. These rooms have a shower.
Alpbach Austrian Twins are around 22-27m² and have a bath or shower. These rooms have a balcony.
Fichtennestl Austrian Twins are around 27m² and sleep up to three (single sofa bed). These rooms have a bath or shower and balcony.
Superior Berg Idyll Austrian Twins are around 32m² and can sleep up to four (double sofa bed). These rooms have a balcony or terrace and a lounge area.
Single Alpbach Rooms are around 18m² and have a shower, but no balcony.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Hotel not suitable for people with mobility problems as walk uphill for at least 8 minutes from centre of village/nearest bus stop.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Alphof
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Afternoon sweet & sour buffet
- Four course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Occasional themed buffets
- Waiter service provided
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free