- chalet description
- Chalet Solyneou description
Chalet Solyneou successfully blends traditional Alpine style with cool contemporary features. Its central location means the chalet is just a short walk to the shops and restaurants in the popular high altitude resort of Val d’Isère.
Entering the chalet you will be blown away by the sight of the indoor swimming pool with fountain and corner jets. The steam room is ideal for easing aching limbs after a hard day’s skiing.
On the first floor, the wood panelled living area is dominated by a central fireplace which can be enjoyed from all sides. The dining table allows you to host great dinner parties and the lounge area benefits from large comfy sofas allowing everyone to spread out and relax. The separate bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner glass of champagne or post dinner drink.
Out on the balcony, the outdoor hot tub is a great place to enjoy a glass of Perrier Jouet house champagne while looking up at the Bellevarde piste.
As with all chalets, your team are on hand to create your entirely bespoke ski holiday. Your private chef, chauffeur, manager and host all are on hand to look after every aspect of your stay.
The winter booking price includes:
• Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
• Champagne reception.
• Dedicated service from a professional team.
• Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
• Children's supper every day.
• Champagne and canapés daily.
• Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
• Range of selected house wines and champagne.
• An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
• Luxury bathroom products.
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
• In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle.
We can also arrange on your behalf:
• Private flights.
• Use of airport lounges worldwide.
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
• Car hire.
• Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
• Special family and corporate activities/events.
• In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
• Extensive in-resort activities.
• A la carte wines and champagnes.
• In-chalet childcare.
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
The mountains are a magical place for children, a winter wonderland of snow. We understand that if your children are happy, you are happy, which is why we ensure that every aspect of your stay is tailored to your personal requirements.
We are delighted to launch our new Children's Club this winter. All children staying in one of our chalets will meet Charlie Bear. He is waiting for them on their bed, complete with their personalised kids challenge card. The chalet team will help your children complete these during the week. Challenges include design your own pizza with the chalet chef, make the best snowman and create the craziest snow dance ever! At the end of the week your child will have a chance to win Charlie's special prize.
We can arrange spellbinding experiences such as husky sledding, or an expedition to your own private igloo. Contact us to find out more!
Facilities - Chalet Solyneou features
- Sleeps 8 adults and 4 children in 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Indoor swimming pool with fountain and corner jets
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open fire place
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Bar area
- 4x4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
There is one double and three double or twin bedrooms plus a children's bunk room sleeping four, which are all en-suite with Italian marble tiles. The master suite enjoys a South facing balcony and great views of the mountain.
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Solyneou
we have a passion for fine food and drink. We only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
We ensure that your dining experience is bespoke, rather than routine and our chefs will be delighted to discuss your requirements. For formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you want local specialties classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
We stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, we will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive. Of course, there is always a well stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier Jouet champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay.