Perched high on the mountain overlooking the town of Verbier, Chalet Orsini is ideally located just a short drive from the Mayenzet and Savoleyres lift stations.
Place Centrale - 5-minute drive.
Sitting proudly in the heights of Verbier, one of the world’s most exclusive ski resorts, is the incredible Chalet Orsini
*THERE IS A MINIMUM STAY OF TWO WEEKS OVER THE NEW YEAR PERIOD*
This extraordinary private home sleeps 13 people in five bedrooms, spread over five floors. A treasure trove of unique antiques and alpine-inspired artifacts, the chalet is also home to an impressive art collection which sits perfectly against the warm, natural materials and traditional woods used throughout, creating an iconic alpine ambiance throughout.
Luxury is at the heart of Chalet Orsini. Facilities include a private spa with hammam, an outdoor hot tub, a relaxation area, and a massage/treatment room. For those who want to be entertained, the chalet is also home to a private cinema and games room with pool table.
You enter the property through the underground garage ensuring maximum privacy. The ground floor is home to the ski room with heated boot warmers and a guest WC. There is also plenty of storage at this level for ski clothes and equipment. A lift runs throughout the property enabling easy access to all of the entertaining spaces, the private spa, and sleeping areas.
It is on the first floor where you can truly experience the luxury that Verbier chalet life has to offer. The private spa area has a massage and treatment room, a large hammam, a shower, a guest toilet, and an outdoor hot tub. There is a further cedar wood hot tub occupying the terrace on the second floor. Adjacent to the spa is a games room with a TV snug and a pool table.
The main sleeping area is on the second floor. There is a wonderful double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Floor to ceiling sliding doors open out onto the spacious terrace and, perched on the edge with unparalleled views of the village below and the Mont Blanc massif in the distance, is the cedar wood hot tub. Enjoy a glass of champagne as the sun goes down while watching the twinkling lights of Verbier in the distance.
Also on this floor is a further double bedroom with terrace and en-suite bathroom, a quad bunk room with en-suite shower room, and a triple bunk room with an en-suite shower room. The impressive private cinema is also located on the second floor where the whole family can settle down to watch the latest movie or TV series in the sublime comfort of their own home.
Moving upstairs you will find the extensive living and entertainment areas. The grand sitting room is luxurious and sophisticated. A large open fire place is the main feature of the room and guests can sink into the sumptuous sofas or relax with a glass of champagne on the terrace with ringside seats to the surrounding majestic mountains. The beautiful farmhouse-inspired kitchen overlooks the dining area which comfortably seats 13, and features a grand open fire and authentic rotisserie oven.
Through the open plan kitchen, you will find the closed off pantry and staff area ensuring guests benefit from maximum privacy when required.
A dedicated staircase from the third floor leads to the office and vast master bedroom. Warm and welcoming, stylish seating surrounds the open fire, while natural light floods through the sliding doors. Opening out onto a private balcony, deck chair-style seating allows to you gaze across the memorising panorama or watch the skiers gliding down the main piste back into resort at the end of the day. An en-suite bathroom offers a contemporary finish and exposed wooden beams maintain the alpine theme which runs throughout the chalet.
Chalet Orsini offers luxury that will impress even the most discerning client. It can be combined with Mon Izba to sleep up to 25 people comfortably, creating one of Verbier’s largest and most opulent settings for groups of friends and families. Mon Izba is part of the exclusive Haute Montagne portfolio.
This chalet is only sold on a fully catered basis.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24-hour 4x4 driver service.
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Professional chef and hosting staff;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast;
- Daily afternoon tea*;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom ;
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm);
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service;
- Lift pass delivery service.
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Shared in-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00pm - 8:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar);
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*Afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off.
**This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TOP FLOOR (FOURTH FLOOR)
- 1 master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, open fireplace, private balcony)
LIVING FLOOR (THIRD FLOOR)
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Living room
- Additional kitchen and storage
SECOND FLOOR (UPPER LEVEL)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, terrace access)
- 1 quad bunk room (en-suite shower room, sleeps 4)
SECOND FLOOR (LOWER LEVEL)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, terrace with access to outdoor, cedar wood hot tub)
- 1 bunk room (sleeping 3, private shower room)
- Cinema room
- Laundry room
SPA LEVEL (FIRST FLOOR)
- Massage room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Guest shower room
- Guest WC
- TV & games room
- Ski & boot room (heated boot warmers)
- Storage room
- Guest WC