Location - where is Chalet Baryte
Chalet Baryte boasts an enviable location, just 100m from Medran lift station and only 50m from Place Blanche and our Ski Rental hire shop
- chalet description
- Chalet Baryte description
The luxurious apartment is spread across 2 floors, with clean lined open-plan living, mirroring the interior of the neighbouring W Hotel. Large, comfortable sofas surround the fireplace and flatscreen TV, with contemporary partition walls giving the modern kitchen and dining area a sense of privacy. French doors lead out to a sunny private terrace and garden, perfect for the children (and kids at heart) to play in.
The well-appointed guestrooms all have private bathrooms facilities and underfloor heating. With two double bedrooms, a double/twin room and a bunk room with an additional sofa bed, Chalet Bartye can sleep 8-10 comfortably. Downstairs, the chalet has an impressive games room, complete with a pool table, table tennis, table football and a games console and a TV with sofas.
Your personal chef and chalet host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including bubbles on arrival, cooked breakfast six days a week, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines served throughout your evening meals. Additional beers, soft drinks and mixers are available should you wish to make use of our honesty bar policy.
Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as ski lessons, restaurant reservations, massages, childcare and much more.
Facilities - Chalet Baryte features
• A stylish, contemporary apartment
• Medran Lift Station– 1 minute walk
• Place Centrale – 2 minute walk
• 4 x En-suite guestrooms
• Huge games rooms
• Private terrace and garden
• Indoor parking for 2 cars
• WiFi/built in sound-system
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
A contemporary, stylish apartment that has been recently furnished to a very high standard. The four well-appointed guestrooms, all of which have private bathroom facilities, lead off from the open-plan living area. With 2 x double rooms, a double/twin room, a bunk room and 2 x sofa beds, the Baryte is the ideal chalet for multiple families as it can sleep 8+2 guests.
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Baryte
• A personal chef and host in your chalet
• Pre-dinner drinks on your first and last evening
• Canapes served on your first and last evening
• Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
• Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
• Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
• Breakfast seven days a week
• Afternoon tea served six days a week