· 3 minutes walk to the centre of the village and train station
- hotel description - Wellness Hotel Schönruh description
The Hotel Schönruh boasts an idyllic location, perfectly positioned for peaceful, sunny days. It is only 5 minutes walk to the village centre and has been recently refurbished. The hotel features a superb "wellness spa oasis", including saunas and a lovely outdoor pool.
Facilities - Wellness Hotel Schönruh features
· indoor and outdoor pools · poolside garden area · saunas, steam rooms, whirlpool and fitness room · extra charge for massage and solarium and spa treatments · lounge and Stube · library with open fire · bar · weekly live music · sun terrace · roof garden · beauty farm · FREE bike hire (subject to availability) · lifts · 99 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony or terrace sleeping up to 3 people, single rooms, deluxe single rooms and deluxe rooms sleeping up to 3 are all available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer, bathrobes and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Wellness Hotel Schönruh
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet · weekly starter or dessert buffet · weekly gala dinner
We update Wellness Hotel Schönruh's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Wellness Hotel Schönruh in Seefeld, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Wellness Hotel Schönruh also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.