- hotel description
- Waldhotel Doldenhorn description
- The Waldhotel Doldenhorn offers good-quality accommodation and lovely spa facilities in an idyllic quiet position, approximately 20 minutes' pleasant walk to the resort centre. The resort bus stops at the end of the hotel drive.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen • Play room
Facilities - Waldhotel Doldenhorn features
- Spacious bar and lounge
- Attractive restaurant, gourmet à la carte restaurant (15 Gault Millau points)
- Snooker room
- Spa area with indoor pool adjoining outdoor jacuzzi, bio/Finnish saunas and steambath, indoor jacuzzi and small fitness room (free)
- Solarium & beauty treatments (supps.).
- Small 'beergarden'.
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 40. Rooms have bath, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Standard twin and single rooms tend to be at the back of the hotel (forest side), whilst 'Ambience' rooms, mini suites and junior suites with balcony are at the front or side of the hotel, with views.
Meals - food and drink in Waldhotel Doldenhorn
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4-course dinner with choice of menu.
- Weekly gala dinner and Swiss fondue or raclette evenings.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Waldhotel Doldenhorn's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Waldhotel Doldenhorn dates & departure airports
|Mon 21 Sep 202021/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Birmingham, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester|
|Wed 23 Sep 202023/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh|
This package holiday to Waldhotel Doldenhorn in Kandersteg, Switzerland departs Wednesday 19th June 2019, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.