· in the resort centre · next to the Penkenbahn Gondola · 30m from Spa Hotel Strass
- hotel description - Villa Strass description
The Strass Villa is the annexe of the Spa Hotel Strass, and is ideally situated on the main street of Mayrhofen next to the Penken Gondola. It is a perfect base from which to explore the area and offers great value for money with guests free to use the excellent facilities and cuisine at the main hotel.
Facilities - Villa Strass features
· all facilities are located at the Spa Hotel Strass and these are all available FREE to guests staying at the Villa Strass · 10 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Single rooms with private shower and WC are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, satellite TV and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Villa Strass
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet (all meals are taken at the Spa Hotel Strass)
We update Villa Strass's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Villa Strass in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Villa Strass also Enquired about
Hotel Obermair Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 13th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.