- hotel description
- Villa Nicolli Hotel description
The highly-rated Villa Nicolli is located in a quiet, residential area. Yet Riva's bustling centre is only a flat 10 minute walk away. The Nicolli family has significantly enhanced the hotel in recent years with the addition of an indoor pool and state-of-the-art 1500m² spa / wellness facility. It's a convenient base for touring but be sure to spend days relaxing around the hotel too; the leisurely breakfast runs until 10.30am; you will enjoy mature gardens and peaceful poolside terraces with time for the tasty complimentary lunch buffet. And the excellent 5 course dinner is sure to be a highlight of your day.
Facilities - Villa Nicolli Hotel features
- Salted and heated outdoor pool in peaceful gardens with pool bar;
- Free entrance to new indoor pool and spa (min. age 18yrs, swimming caps required) with free sauna and Turkish bath;
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally) smart lounge,
- Bar and à la carte restaurant;
- Occasional piano bar
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 61. Most twin rooms have a choice of bath or shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, minibar, safe, telephone, air conditioning and balcony.
- Several twins have shower only and no balcony. Junior Suites for up to 4 persons have an additional lounge area, bath or shower and balcony.
- All rooms in the garden annexe (10m from the main building) have now been fully refurbished and accommodation may be in either building.
Meals - food and drink in Villa Nicolli Hotel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast which runs until 10.30am.
- Very good 5 course dinner with extensive choice.
We update Villa Nicolli Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.