• 3 minutes walk to centre of resort • 6 minutes walk to the lake front
- hotel description - Villa al Mulino description
A friendly hotel set conveniently near to the bustling centre of Garda, the Villa al Mulino has a water mill in its grounds as well as an outdoor pool to relax by in the Italian summer sun.
Facilities - Villa al Mulino features
• outdoor swimming pool • sunbeds • parasols • lounge bar • extra charge for WiFi • TV area with satellite TV • regular live music and dancing · table tennis · table football · lift · 44 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and option of third and fourth beds. Balcony rooms, single rooms and single balcony rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
Meals - food and drink in Villa al Mulino
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals and daily salad buffet · weekly open air gala dinner (weather permitting)
We update Villa al Mulino's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Villa al Mulino dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
This package holiday to Villa al Mulino in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 26th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Villa al Mulino also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.