· directly on the lakeside · 5 minutes walk to the resort centre and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Vega description
It is hard to imagine a more enviable location for a hotel - a tranquil position right on the lakeside with steps down to the lake yet only a few minutes walk to the resort centre and the ferry departure point. This small, modern, high standard hotel with friendly staff has a well earned reputation for quality food and service and is very popular with guests. The garden with flowers and trees and the terrace with sunloungers and umbrellas add to the pleasures of this delightful hotel.
Facilities - Vega features
· unsurpassed views from many rooms · high standard modern hotel · private garden with sunloungers · own jetty and terrace · lakeside whirlpool · cosy bar · lounge with satellite TV · air conditioned reception and dining areas · lift · 20 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony at the rear of the hotel with views towards Monte Baldo. Twin rooms with balcony and side lake view, partial lake view or lake view and deluxe rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Vega
· buffet breakfast · 3 course (occasionally 4 course) evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
We update Vega's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Cardiff
This package holiday to Vega in Malcesine, Italy departs Saturday 1st July 2017, for a 4 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Vega also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.