· excellent location on lake promenade · 10 minutes walk to ferry departure point
- hotel description - Terminus description
Sitting in a prime position on the lakeside in Garda, ideal for exploring the resort's many shops and restaurants, the historic Hotel Terminus has long been a landmark for locals and visitors alike. This attractive, Mediterannean-style hotel has recently changed hands and is now being managed by the Bendinelli family, who also run the extremely popular Hotel Continental. Guests at the Terminus are welcome to use the pool facilities at its sister hotel, just a short walk away.
Facilities - Terminus features
· traditional, family-run hotel · first floor sun terrace · garden with sun loungers • use of outdoor pool and sun loungers at Hotel Continental 500m away • spacious lounge and bar area • TV room • lift • 40 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with lake view, rooms with balcony or terrace and rooms with both lake view and balcony or terrace are available at a supplement. Some rooms take a third bed. Single rooms also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Terminus
· buffet breakfast · complimentary afternoon tea and biscuits served daily 4.00-6.00pm
We update Terminus's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Terminus in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 19th July 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Terminus also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.