· beautiful position overlooking the lake · 8 minutes walk to town centre, bars and restaurants · 2 minutes walk to Schafberg mountain railway and ferry point
- hotel description - Strandhotel Margaretha description
The lovely Strandhotel Margaretha is run with by the Vogler family and their friendly staff. The hotel enjoys an enchanting setting overlooking the lake, close to the lake promenade, lake steamers landing stage and the Schafberg railway, with just a 5 minute walk to the centre of the resort. All bedrooms and public areas have been refurbished in recent years, giving the hotel a modern, elegant feel.
Facilities - Strandhotel Margaretha features
· private lakeside bathing area with sun loungers · sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation room · extra charge for solarium · bar and lounge · FREE Wi-Fi in lounge · 40 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms sleeping up to 3 people with balcony and side lake view and superior rooms with balcony and lake view are also available at a supplement. All rooms have safe, kettle, hairdryer, minibar and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Strandhotel Margaretha
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet taken either in restaurant or on lakeside terrace (weather permitting) · weekly barbecue · occasional speciality evening and dessert buffets
We update Strandhotel Margaretha's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Strandhotel Margaretha in St Wolfgang, Austria departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Strandhotel Margaretha also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.