· idyllic location right on the beach · FREE minibus shuttle service to Bardolino at set times · 20 minutes walk to Garda and Bardolino
- hotel description - Sportsman description
Equidistant from both Garda and Bardolino the well placed Sportsman is a pleasant 20 minutes' traffic-free lakeside stroll from both villages, enabling guests to take advantage of the many shops, cafés, bars, and markets in either resort. The hotel’s sports and leisure facilities are in the adjacent villa. Guests enthuse about the friendly service and excellent food.
Facilities - Sportsman features
· delightful garden with shady umbrellas and bar service · spacious reception area · very comfortable lounge/bar and terrace · weekly live music · air conditioning in public areas (from 15/06-15/09) · secluded outdoor pool with whirlpool section · private beach area with sunloungers and parasols · beach and pool towels provided · FREE use of tennis court 400 metres away (bookable locally) · sauna, steam room and whirlpool · fitness room · extra charge for bicycle hire · lift · 53 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Rooms with lake view are available at a supplement. Twin rooms for sole occupancy are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning (from 15/06-15/09), satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, telephone and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Sportsman
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu, salad and dessert buffets · weekly gala dinner
We update Sportsman's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Sportsman in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Sportsman also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.