· central location · 4 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola
- hotel description - Sporthotel Reisch description
A really superb hotel situated in the heart of Kitzbühel. With an excellent local reputation for superb cuisine and friendly staff, the Sporthotel Reisch is one of the best hotels in Kitzbühel.
Facilities - Sporthotel Reisch features
· sauna, steam room, infrared cabin · extra charge for whirlpool, solarium, massage and spa beauty centre · garden and sun terrace · bar and lounge · wine cellar · lift to all floors · table tennis · 40 bedrooms · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Larger rooms sleeping up to 4 people are also available at a supplement as are single rooms on request. All rooms have cable TV, WiFi internet, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Sporthotel Reisch
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · various speciality buffets · weekly barbecue (weather permitting)
We update Sporthotel Reisch's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Sporthotel Reisch in Kitzbuhel, Austria departs Saturday 10th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Sporthotel Reisch also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.