- hotel description
- Sporthotel Manni's description
Owned by the attentive Mannlicher family who pride themselves on their quality and service, this popular hotel is ideally located right on the main street of the village. It offers modern and stylish accommodation and has a lovely open air heated rooftop pool with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
Facilities - Sporthotel Manni's features
- Stylish lounge with bar
- Residents' restaurant
- In-house pizzeria
- Newly renovated leisure area with open-air heated rooftop pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym
- Sports shop with bike hire (€5 per day)
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- N.B. The hotel does not have any facilities for children
Facilities: • Car parking - indoor • Fitness room
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 48. All spacious, superior Austrian twins and singles have bath or shower, lounge area, balcony, cable TV, radio, safe, hairdryer, phone and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Sporthotel Manni's
- Excellent wine selection
- Buffet breakfast with hot items cooked to order
- 4 course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly 6 course gala dinner, (from end June)
- Sparkling wine with Sunday breakfast
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Sporthotel Manni's's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.