· 2 minutes walk to village centre · 1 minute walk to bus stop
- hotel description - Sporthotel Ellmau description
The Sporthotel Ellmau combines traditional Austrian style and hospitality with modern comfort and facilities, including a luxurious spa area. Located on the edge of this small village, the hotel has wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and offers easy access to walking paths and Ellmau's wonderful golf course. Rooms are also available in the hotels annexe (1 minute walk), with full use of all facilities. All meals are taken in the main hotel.
Facilities - Sporthotel Ellmau features
· spa area with indoor and outdoor heated pools, saunas, whirlpool, salt grotto, light therapy cabin, fitness room and 2 steam rooms · extra charge for massage, solarium and spa beauty treatments · garden · sun terrace · bar and lounge · weekly live music · 149 bedrooms · lift to all floors (main building only) · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room in the annexe with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. Rooms in the main building with private bath or shower and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Some rooms sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. All bedrooms have cable TV, safe (not in annexe) and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Sporthotel Ellmau
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course · daily salad and dessert buffets · twice weekly starter buffet · weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet
We update Sporthotel Ellmau's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Sporthotel Ellmau in Ellmau, Austria departs Saturday 8th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Sporthotel Ellmau also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.