· in the resort centre · close to Schattberg Express gondola
- hotel description - Sporthotel Berger description
The Sporthotel Berger is an impressive hotel in the centre of Saalbach. The interior is unique and colourful - quite different to more traditional Austrian hotels. Relax in the pool area and outside on the terrace, enjoy the spectacle of a traditional folklore evening in the hotels gallery- bar (local charge) or perhaps sample a local liqueur amidst the stripes and stylish blue lighting in the hotels Prosecco Bar. The hotels owners, the Brandl-Berger family, take great pride in their hotel and look forward to welcoming you.
Facilities - Sporthotel Berger features
· "La Vie" spa area including indoor pool, water jets, underwater massage and music, special light effects with colour changes and relaxation area · extra charge for massage, solarium and spa treatments · sauna and steam room (weekly) · café terrace and dance bar/restaurant with gallery · attractive lounge with prosecco bar · dance evenings · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking · 60 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Quad rooms are available consisting of one large room with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) as well as single rooms. Rooms in the annex building (20m away) are available at a reduction. All rooms have hairdryer, minibar, safe, cable TV, internet link and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Sporthotel Berger
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · tea or coffee after evening meal
We update Sporthotel Berger's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Sporthotel Berger in Saalbach, Austria departs Wednesday 6th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Sporthotel Berger also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.